Vionic tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Those of us without foot pain can be forgiven for forgetting how awful it is and how much of a godsend a comfortable pair of shoes are. I can't walk in high heels and find flip flops the most comfortable all year round in the house and spring summer outside.

Fly Flots are good comfort type shoes, I have some of the mules and sandals and they are excellent. About the same price as these and have leather uppers and insoles.

Crocs are one of the best things for walking over grass etc. for camping and caravanning.

Well I'm clearly a woman of very little taste, because not only do I like the TSV, I LOVE Crocs! Crocs are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, and I live in them - all different colours, all different styles - rarely the original clog design because there are now dozens of different styles of Crocs. I have full shoes, sling backs, strappy sandals, slip ons and winter boots from Crocs and I hardly ever wear anything else. And if I do wear something non-Crocs I put Crocs insoles inside them so they still feel like Crocs. They were recommended to me by my physio and podiatrist years ago when I had terrible pain in my feet all the time - and now I never have pain and can stay on my feet all day if I have to without a twinge.

I know what you mean Scout! I have some strappy sandal crocs too, and I've had lots of compliments on them from people who I heard say they hate crocs. They're always amazed when they ask where I got them and I say they are crocs. I do wear the original clog type ones too, mostly around the house, and I don't kid myself that they look as flattering as some other shoes but they don't offend me at all, I often do quite like the look of them to be honest. They're clean and light too. They get a lot of flak, I've read rants online about them and couldn't work out why people get so offended over what someone else wears on their feet.

Well, I too love my purple crocs, original clog style. I bought them over a year ago and took them on holiday to Cannes. I have got to the stage in life where I don't worry about what other people think as much as I used to. Admittedly I wear them with long trousers/jeans but they are so comfy. I also wear Hotter shoes. I tend to buy them in the sale but they have one particular style called Magical which are so comfortable and are quite cool in summer. I don't wear sandals because I have weird toes so that really limits my shoe choices.

Having said all the above I was not particularly interested in the Vionic things!

They arrived yesterday and so far I think they could be interesting, they looked better than I expected and good quality. The finish and look is way better than on screen. Also the support feels good without being too hard. I will be using my 30 days (of course!) but so far I'm thinking I'll keep them. For anyone who was wondering with sizes, I have one foot 5 and one nearer 5 1/2, I didn't take their advice to go up for a half size as they one would have been too big, and I'm fine in the 5. Wouldn't say it is a small 5, but if both feet are a good 1/2 size over a size then they did say go up.

Latest posts

Back