Vitamix Creations Multi Function Blender TSV 22/08/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Tiddlywinks, the brushes are on my list for my next visit to Lakeland. I especially like that you can select the size you want and also hang them up to dry after washing them. I suspect the multi steamer will be added too!

IMO, QVC presenters are getting worse and worse with their patronising attitude towards the viewers - and some are worse than others (the usual suspects who believe they own the world, such as 1) did I tell you my book's due out? and 2) "I'm the jewellery expert"). I confess to only staying longer than 3 minutes with IW if Pope Pete is on, it draws me like a magnet to see what inane c&&p he will come out with next and I watch him open-mouthed most of the time!
Me too, you don't realise just how up themselves QVC are till you turn over to a more down to earth shopping channel.

IMO, QVC presenters are getting worse and worse with their patronising attitude towards the viewers - and some are worse than others (the usual suspects who believe they own the world, such as 1) did I tell you my book's due out? and 2) "I'm the jewellery expert"). I confess to only staying longer than 3 minutes with IW if Pope Pete is on, it draws me like a magnet to see what inane c&&p he will come out with next and I watch him open-mouthed most of the time!

I know, it's like watching Tales Of The Unexpected (Howard's the one dancing suggestively at the beginning). :mysmilie_8:

Vitamix Creations 2L Blender with Smoothie Bottle, Recipe Book & Tamper Holder

QVC Price: £472.00
Today's Special Value Price :£389.88
P&P: £7.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Vitamix-Creati...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-19-_-804419

More than just a blender, this versatile kitchen innovation is a complete nutrition centre that blends smoothies, pur‚es soups and sauces, grinds nuts into butters and milks and creates frozen desserts all in one, making it quick and easy to create fresh and flavourful dishes using whole-food ingredients. Whether you're short on time, or simply want to get the most out of fresh produce, the brilliant Vitamix Creations blender is your multi-tasking kitchen must-have.

The possibilities are endless - make ice-cream in 30 seconds using yoghurt and frozen fruit, blend fruits and vegetables in a minute for vitamin-packed smoothies, cook steaming hot soup from scratch in under five minutes, whip up tasty salsas and dips, knead dough, mix batter and much more.

Impressive power - the blender boasts laser-cut stainless-steel blades which makes light work of peels, pulp and seeds from fruits and vegetables giving you all the goodness from whole foods.

How to clean:
After each use, rinse the container thoroughly with warm water
Place one to two drops of washing-up liquid in the container and fill it halfway with warm water
Secure the lid with the lid plug in the locked position
Run the machine on the highest setting for 30 - 60 seconds
Pour contents out and rinse thoroughly
Turn the container upside down and allow to air dry

What's in the box?
1 x Vitamix Creations blender - this model is only available at QVC
1 x BPA-free Tritan container
1 x tamper holder - accelerator tool makes light work of even the toughest ingredients
1 x NEW recipe book
1 x flip-top smoothie cups

Technical specifications:
Variable speed control
Power and indicator light
Capacity: 2L (64oz)
Voltage: 220V - 240V
Wattage: 1380W
Weight: 7.86kg (17.3lbs)
Dimensions (h x w x d): 52cm x 18.5cm x 22.2cm (20.5" x 7.1" x 8.7)

Colours options:
Black
Berry
Cream
Turquoise

Behind the brand
The Vitamix Creations is made in the USA by the 90 year old Vitamix Corp. More than just a blender, it lets you perform dozens of kitchen tasks easier, faster and with better results. Achieve flavourful gourmet results with the speed and precision of a countertop professional chef. The difference is in the blend.

All measurements are approximate

I very rarely comment on presenters (except for the lies spouted by Abbi Horne), but the Vitamix presenter looked as if he had his eyes closed on the midnight presentation.

This may be normal, or because he had been up all day.

Also, the presentation was very poor IMO.

It is the first time they've had a tamper holder, but not once was it shown in any detail, no explanation of whether it is detachable, and how it is fixed on, or can it be on either side.

And every time they talked about the "wonderful colours" they only showed the front view, which was 90% grey, why didn't they turn them sideways so we could actually SEE the colours?

And the added bonus of a smoothie beaker was hardly mentioned, it was never shown in closeup to see how the spout/lid worked.

I now want the ex-TSV with a smaller jar and a dry jar, hope they bring it back at some point soon.

I sent that TSV back, if the big jar can do everything (like they said today) what is the point of the dry jar?
I see your point Strato, but they work differently, the "wet" jar sucks the liquid in; and the "dry" one pushes things out. They only say that the big jar can do everything because that's all they have today.
It's the same with foundation, when they sell a shade then suddenly the next shade suits all.

I very rarely comment on presenters (except for the lies spouted by Abbi Horne), but the Vitamix presenter looked as if he had his eyes closed on the midnight presentation.

This may be normal, or because he had been up all day.

Also, the presentation was very poor IMO.

It is the first time they've had a tamper holder, but not once was it shown in any detail, no explanation of whether it is detachable, and how it is fixed on, or can it be on either side.

And every time they talked about the "wonderful colours" they only showed the front view, which was 90% grey, why didn't they turn them sideways so we could actually SEE the colours?

And the added bonus of a smoothie beaker was hardly mentioned, it was never shown in closeup to see how the spout/lid worked.

I thought that too - amazingly enough, Jill seemed to have morphed into Charlie - slurping everything down. She was so busy doing that we never got stock updates or any of the usual stock phrases she uses.

She did admit that she is not often in the kitchen, at least she knows where the kitchen door is.

Latest posts

Back