Was I delirious?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn’t know which fred to put this on but I’m currently watching Lorna Ko BA and it’s dizzying how many times she says Literally. About five minutes in I gave up counting. It’s a really bad habit and completely unnecessary most of the time.

Just watching the GTech lawnmower TSV. Crikey. Is Victoria Fitzgerald morphing into a panda? She’s got more eye makeup on tonight than I wear n a year. Taking the “Smokey eyes” to a whole new level.

They're talking about it on the Q facebook page. Far too heavy to say the least, it looks like stage make up and it actually looks like her eyes are being weighed down - not a good look!

Every time I go to watch it seems dire Eyelid Naan is on. IMHO she is the female version of insincere, smarmy Biagi. And no it’s not because they are Scottish as I like Anne Dawson.
She even beats Ofeeelia for being the worst presenters ever seen on QVC. Then the powers to be are putting her as a new cooking Guru. For the life of me she is no cook. I am sure shes a nice lady with a good heart. But she will never ever be a good presenter.

She even beats Ofeeelia for being the worst presenters ever seen on QVC. Then the powers to be are putting her as a new cooking Guru. For the life of me she is no cook. I am sure shes a nice lady with a good heart. But she will never ever be a good presenter.
I much prefer Ophelia to Eilidh.

Neither has a particularly good presenting style but Eilidh’s facial expressions are ridiculous. She’s obviously taken lessons from Simon Biagi.

See that the squeaky voice presenter is back from maternity leave, Laura? Another one for me to avoid watching or to watch with sound off.

Latest posts

Back