Website QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
Has anyone noticed how frequently their is a problem with their website? I had a problem trying to get their tv guide this morning, I had problems last week too, then everything was fine, now signed out and signed back in the ‘continue’ tab doing nothing.

Another thing I would add is when was the last time you heard any presenter refer to “our award winning customer service and call centre in Liverpool!” I suggest not recently because it has no comparison to the friendly service it used to have.

Has anyone noticed how frequently their is a problem with their website? I had a problem trying to get their tv guide this morning, I had problems last week too, then everything was fine, now signed out and signed back in the ‘continue’ tab doing nothing.

Another thing I would add is when was the last time you heard any presenter refer to “our award winning customer service and call centre in Liverpool!” I suggest not recently because it has no comparison to the friendly service it used to have.
Yep website not working properly, you cannot access TV guide, recent on air items etc.....

This link takes you to TV guide

I very rarely use the website but I do use the app quite a lot and there's definitely something wrong with it, it keeps randomly kicking me out for some reason.
It often says on my phone it has encountered a problem and then wants me to log in. I just go back a page and it seems to stop it doing that.

When the site and the app were down on Monday, I ordered something via QCut. I logged in on Tuesday, when the site was working, and I was surprised to see that I had the option to cancel 24 hours later. So I did, as I’d changed my mind.

I thought the option to cancel was far less than that amount of time, so maybe all the glitches did me a favour.

I don’t use the app, just the browser. I didn’t realise the guide had gone, but I hardly use it anyway, so no big deal. I haven’t had any problems at all using the browser. It does seem to be the app…

Don’t all laugh but I had problems other than this. I use my desktop P.C. for everything except when I’m downstairs I only use my Ipad, I don’t use my mobile for anything like this. Today I phoned QVC to ask wh@t was 2rong, low and behold they told me to clear my cookies on the Ipad, nothing unusual about that except I bought my Ipad in 2019 and never once thought if clearing it 🤣when I did everything is hunky dory 🤣

Don’t all laugh but I had problems other than this. I use my desktop P.C. for everything except when I’m downstairs I only use my Ipad, I don’t use my mobile for anything like this. Today I phoned QVC to ask wh@t was 2rong, low and behold they told me to clear my cookies on the Ipad, nothing unusual about that except I bought my Ipad in 2019 and never once thought if clearing it 🤣when I did everything is hunky dory 🤣
Whoops…. 😂

Latest posts

Back