What’s happened to Jill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even if we don't look forward to seeing some, or any, presenters I think a prolonged absence is a bit concerning. None of us wish ill health on them, even if we find them irritating 🙂
So I do hope it's not serious, and Jill recovers soon.
You're a very nice person, I'm not. However, I won't shock or upset anyone with the series of unfortunate events I've wished upon several of them.

Even if we don't look forward to seeing some, or any, presenters I think a prolonged absence is a bit concerning. None of us wish ill health on them, even if we find them irritating 🙂
So I do hope it's not serious, and Jill recovers soon.
I agree👍 but,I haven't missed Kathy um er Taylor at all. Jill seems to dip in and out of presenting. I haven't seen Evie (BA) for a while too,Vonda is back now with Skechers tsv.

Melissa? She always looks like she got dressed in the dark to me. And the way she bangs on about MarlaMarlaMarla-you're a genius Marla.
I look at some of the shocking stylists Q uses now, and I feel positively nostalgic for the days of Yong "she's really a real person, honest I've met her" Kim and Ingrid Tarrant as the brand ambassador.

I miss Ingrid, too - I used to like her. When YK flopped, they started bigging up MW as their go-to quality brand that doesn't need much sewing to knock up each item. I wonder who'll be next because their "premium" brands don't last for ever. Whatever happened to old-fashioned tailoring?

I used to like that girl, Cydney Mar? She brought really nice clothes to QVC, not that I bought any lol, but they always looked well made and they definitely weren't poly/elastane or hideous prints.

Ingrid Tarrant looked like she shared a hairdresser with Boris Johnson.

CC

Latest posts

Back