What a pain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don’t apologise Mossie. I can’t stand him either. So smarmy and false. Whenever he’s on i sing “Mr Insincerity that’s who I am” to the tune of Nat King Cole’s Unforgettable. It’s something my late father did with changing words of songs. You really. really don’t want to hear what I sing for Eyelid Naanbread, the female version of Biagi

Biagi is faker than Katie Prices breasts. Honestly his fake interest, stupid fake questions that he knows the answer to and silly hmmm hmmm noises when he's smirking approvingly at some pile of utter garbage makes me want to seal his mouth up with that SFXXX stuff. Did anyone see him on with Lucy Piper trying to flog that horrendous lit up waterlily monstrosity? He was trying to pretend it was worth every penny when it wasn't even worth one penny. He needs a good slap.

CC

I don't watch daytime QVC, and I think Simon Biagi presents shows then. However, I wonder how other presenters can fake their interest in a product without it showing. For example, the male presenters must be bored to death with hour long programs of women's clothing, shoes, or handbags. Sometimes, Charlie over-praises clothes and you can see his insincerity, but Dale and Cragie chug through their shift with no sign of boredom.

That silly look on his face when he’s pretending to be pleasantly shocked by a low price or good quality. Eilidh has a very similar expression, perhaps is a Scottish thing ?
No!! Honestly it isn't. They are giving us Scots a bad name. We can spot a pile of :poop: a mile away and we will tell it as it is. I suppose when you're getting paid to coo over a plastic solar light at 6 times its actual value then you have to lay it on thick. We're not all as plastic as the lights :D.

CC

That silly look on his face when he’s pretending to be pleasantly shocked by a low price or good quality. Eilidh has a very similar expression, perhaps is a Scottish thing ?
Lol we Scots have a few expressions but some not repeatable!

How about describing him - eejit - and all the codswallop he talks - havering - and in summary - in the name of the wee man…..or last century - jings and crivvens…

But I suspect it’s him not his Scottishness that’s makes him stand out as a diddie?

Lol we Scots have a few expressions but some not repeatable!

How about describing him - eejit - and all the codswallop he talks - havering - and in summary - in the name of the wee man…..or last century - jings and crivvens…

But I suspect it’s him not his Scottishness that’s makes him stand out as a diddie?
His name sounds Italian. Is he a Scot?

Latest posts

Back