What bag do you use for hand luggage??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toadette

Registered Shopper
Im off for a week in the sun next week and need help with a hand luggage bag. Hubby is going to take a rucksack with a few bits n bobs in, but i cant decide what to take. I usually just wear a cross over bag but if i take a bigger bag i can take on an extra 5kg lol. x

HELP!!!!

I a moment of clarity, I remembered & found myself a supa-dupa canvas satchel across body bag hanging up on the back of the door of the old toy room/ study.
I bought it a few years ago for 21 when she went into the 6th form, but it was not trendy enough it seems because she never used it.
It's big, it's made of thick canvas, it's got a wide adjustable strap, it's inoffensive mid brown- what more could I ask for?
Better still, it was an "Aldi Special" so it only cost about a fiver.
Am I lucky or what!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0073DC3NE/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I use one similar to this which I got from TK Maxx. You need to make sure it is quite light to begin with as most airlines only allow 5kg. Therefore if your bag is 2-3kg you will have used most of your allowance before putting anything in it. It is good as you can leave loads of room in it when packing then you can buy all your toiletries, sun lotions etc in Boots airside. Magazines etc in WH Smiths. So this saves loads of weight in your suitcase. Then you can pull it along around the airport or use it as a back pack when you have to have your hands free for your suitcase.

Also I find as if your bag looks quite large they will weigh it - if it is smaller they generally don't bother. But like all things they are getting tighter on this as they can make you put the excess into your main luggage and then you will be over weight and then charge you excess :headbang:

Latest posts

Back