So What Do You Think?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
A question from a woman on QVC Facebook.

Hello,
I purchased a Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer this week, to be honest i am unsure if i like it or not but trying to give it a chance first.
But what i would like to know is, it comes with a guarantee so you can register it, it says on your description, but mine has no guarantee in the box or instructions of how to use it, it only has a white leaflet thing on safety.
Should it have came with a registration leaflet and also one on how to use the Hairdryer, hints and tips of usage.
If i decide it's not for me it has none of these things in the box, and if i do want to keep it, then it has nothing to register the Hairdryer with Dyson.
Any advice please would be helpful.

QVC replied that she could do the guarantee online.

But nothing about why no instruction booklet/leaflet.

My first thought is she has been sent a return.

So very expensive product would you be happy with a return especially as it could have been used for 60-90 days?

I never received any instructions but you’d usually get a dyson leaflet
any yes you registe online

i love mine for the speed of drying and the flyaway hair attachment ( no brush required to dry and style your hair)

A question from a woman on QVC Facebook.

Hello,
I purchased a Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer this week, to be honest i am unsure if i like it or not but trying to give it a chance first.
But what i would like to know is, it comes with a guarantee so you can register it, it says on your description, but mine has no guarantee in the box or instructions of how to use it, it only has a white leaflet thing on safety.
Should it have came with a registration leaflet and also one on how to use the Hairdryer, hints and tips of usage.
If i decide it's not for me it has none of these things in the box, and if i do want to keep it, then it has nothing to register the Hairdryer with Dyson.
Any advice please would be helpful.

QVC replied that she could do the guarantee online.

But nothing about why no instruction booklet/leaflet.

My first thought is she has been sent a return.

So very expensive product would you be happy with a return especially as it could have been used for 60-90 days?
I was going to say the same about it being a return.
Imo if a product is returned unopened and unused that's fine BUT if it has been washed or used and then returned it should be sold at a discounted price and buyers should be made aware.

Sounds like a return to me. Disgusting considering the price of the damn things. Its common for people to wear garments with the tag still attached then return them, (which I think is equally dreadful), but for hair products being used where people might have anything crawling about in their hair, and then sending them back, then I just wonder what breed of person we are spawning on this planet. Its QVCs fault for giving a 60 mbg to be taken advantage of.

It sounds like a return to me as well. Dyson products are always very well packaged.

I tried out the Dyson hairdryer at, my now closed, John Lewis store and was so impressed that I got one.

I have grown my hair and it is so much thicker and people are always asking me what products I use. I use PK elasticizer a couple of times a week and wash and condition my hair every day followed by some oil and blow dry spay.

Brought one of these for my long hair,before it's cut off for charity. I had knots,frizz it was awful. This thing was fantastic. On wet hair too...£30.

Brought one of these for my long hair,before it's cut off for charity. I had knots,frizz it was awful. This thing was fantastic. On wet hair too...£30.

Attachments

• GLA_GLA030_1_.jpg
    GLA_GLA030_1_.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 64

Latest posts

Back