DIY on Saturday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I bought 2 of these as a TSV and so far they are working OK. Many reviewers said theirs were faulty, and YET AGAIN people are saying it's not worth the postage to send them back; many had bought 2!

I wish there was some way to let all these people know that they can return them FREE if they are faulty. I get a bit upset about people just binning items rather than returning.

And, of course, the TSV was a bit of a con as it often is ie they said they are normally £32.

I don't think they were ever sold at £32, and currently they are only £3 more than the TSV price was.

A couple of reviews - -

"Just received this light and what a shock. Did not come in a proper retail box as they show, but came in only one half of a plastic shell, that still had someone’s toast crumbs still in it. It was just rammed into a brown box. There was no plastic ground stake or even the remote control or instructions. Obviously been used prior as there was dirt and marks all over it. I am quite annoyed that something this bad could be sent out to someone. Not the first time I have received someone else’s returns. Quality control and more checking is needed before dispatch.

"Stupidly bought 2. One still in box other in garden and not seen it working as yet. Too much postage to think about returning.

I bought that TSV as well and it’s brilliant. It’s responsive as soon as I come out of the front door and last night, when I came home in the dark, it lit up as I approached the drive. A bargain buy, in my opinion.

Free returns is standard if an item’s faulty on receipt. I would assume it would also apply to a used item, although QVC always claim that everything is brand new. 🙄 I returned a faulty long-handled pruner and they collected it. I got a full refund, plus the P&P, although I did ring CS to tell them that I would be returning it.

Latest posts

Back