What do you buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MurielB

Registered Shopper
Hello everybody, I am new here.

What products do you buy?

I am a big fan of Ideal World and I buy a lot of their products.
My grandson says I buy too much, but I enjoy it!
My favourite presenter on there is Peter Simon, he's lovely and he is very funny.
A friend told me they mention my name so I have joined here.
I use buyerspyer to get bargains and comparisons as I buy a lot of things online.

Hello everybody, thank you for the replies. I have just discovered this site, as a friend mentioned it to me and said they mention me when I buy things from Ideal World.
No Duke, I am not Peter, ha ha, but I do like him!
Hello jazzy, I like buying from Ideal World because I trust them and I get the deliveries without any fuss and the returns labels are easy if need to return something if I need to, which is not often. Yes, it is true I could probably buy some things a little cheaper elsewhere, but I trust them and there phone people are very good and they have things I see that I want and I do not have to look around for. I find it very convenient and I am lucky enough that I can afford it.
I hope you all do buy from them also sometimes as they do feed children and my purchases aren't enough on their own and it is a good cause.

Hello galesgal, no I do not have a credit card as I do not like being in debt and only buy knowing I can afford things.
Ianrobo, yes I buy quite a few things but they are not just for me, but for my family also my children and grandchildren. Sometimes they say oh granny what have you bought us now, but I like giving them presents!
Oh look at the time, I do not stay up this late usually, but was busy reading the comments from you funny people, must go now, I will try and return another day.

I used to buy a few things before they closed and re-opened under the TJC “umbrella.” I’ve bought nothing since then. I have kept my account open though ….. just in case.

Latest posts

Back