What is going on on TJC tonight.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deepblueday

Registered Shopper
Flicked onto TJC god almighty two women I've never seen before screaming and screeching at me from the screen....shouting over each other like its a competition..is this like some crazy open audition.

Just watching a mad woman trying to sell a pop-up tent in a pink dress that's got the hem coming down and you can hear somebody obviously off screen telling her what to say, telling her to say " pick up the phone pick up the phone use the number down below " what an absolute car crash of a show, I've never seen anything so pathetic in my life. Perhaps no presenters turned up so they have dragged these idiots off the street.

Just watching a mad woman trying to sell a pop-up tent in a pink dress that's got the hem coming down and you can hear somebody obviously off screen telling her what to say, telling her to say " pick up the phone pick up the phone use the number down below " what an absolute car crash of a show, I've never seen anything so pathetic in my life. Perhaps no presenters turned up so they have dragged these idiots off the street.
I know I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing.........did you see the Kayak?.........it looks like Del is on now.

Carmel is selling Laurelle Body Mist and it’s the cheapest looking product in the way that it’s been packaged and bottled. It certainly wouldn’t entice me to buy it. Very uninspired and boring in its presentation by the makers. Just like the clear EDP priced at £8.99. In other words it looks as cheap as it is. It appears that no effort has gone into it.

Ostrichkeeper, you are so right. There are body sprays in Superdrug that smell better, last longer and look better for less. I have fallen for the Perry ‘Master Perfumer’ and purchased some of the fragrances, usually sold as dupes of something more famous. Don’t bother.,

Yes, if you saw The Apprentice last night it was Maura and Raj shouting trying to sell on TJC. They were both 'fired'.

Now 2 more numpties in the garden, l wondered if they were Apprentice contestants as they often go on a shopping channel as one of their tests on selling, but it is unbelievable , now they are selling a plastic paddling pool l would not pay £5 for.
Yes, if you saw The Apprentice last night it was Maura and Raj shouting, trying to sell on TJC.
They were both 'fired'.

Mark is selling the Gammon again now and has assiduously avoided actually saying its name lol. He hasn’t ONCE said it. Even he finds it embarrassing.

I was watching The Apprentice episode last night and Alan Sugar said the channel had received complaints then went on to read 2 of the above posts on his thread from when it aired basically word for word.
Yes, I was going to say exactly the same thing!
Clearly the production team, and TJC people are big fans of this forum and read it avidly!

Latest posts

Back