What on earth....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Is the lady flogging home gadgets wearing? It's a 3 sizes too small, pink jumper encrusted with huge clear stones, and her boobs look like they're on steroids !!! Her name escapes me, but I remember seeing her when her eyebrows were pencil thin. She's currently on with Ann Dawson, whose also forgotten to do her roots.
QVC might be on their uppers, and shows even more when the BAs and presenters can't even present themselves in a positive light anymore. Ali Keenan must be glad she got out when she did - the last of the elegantly dressed. Then of course there was Claudia ...... she must look at Chloe and think 'My God ".

Lorna Ko. Just watched a bit with JF. Her clothes never look the right size for her, why doesn't anyone have a quiet word? Looks a mess imo. Look in that mirror you are flogging today, apparently it's seven times magnification too!!😂

She can't help her boobs - but there's no excuse for that hideous jumper!!!!
Absolutely right. Dress for how your body IS not how you wish it to be.
It all starts, as Gok Wan and Trinny & Susannah always used to say, with proper undergarments. Then put the right size clothes, in styles that suit your physique on top. At any size you will look slimmer... and your confidence will grow accordingly. And confidence (based on looking at yourself rationally and practically) is a very attractive quality.
I think it applies where you are very slim or on the larger size... and all sizes in between.

I wouldn't suggest breast reduction surgery as a quick fix. It's a much more invasive and dangerous surgery than many realise. A breast augmentation is very simple in comparison. Shorter healing time as fewer incisions.
If your life is restricted by larger boobs, and you get chronic pain from the strain on your back, it can be a fantastic surgery.

Latest posts

Back