Where have all the presenters gone lately?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Top Miss Fortune Stickers for Android & iOS | Gfycat
That looks like me 😂

Ophelia on Style now
Hope she settles down as she’s really shouting, talking fast, getting items numbers wrong and not looking at the right camera.
Talking to Dale earlier she seemed like a really nice person but don’t think she’ll suit all, because of her grammar.

Wasn't there a girl called Marveline, or something similar? Mind you, I'm sure that was a couple of years ago, at least
Marverine Cole. She was totally out of place on the Q, however, she's a really good journalist & is now a Board member of Birmingham Royal Ballet. She loves cats & beer so all right in the Twilights' world.

Ophelia on Style now
Hope she settles down as she’s really shouting, talking fast, getting items numbers wrong and not looking at the right camera.
Talking to Dale earlier she seemed like a really nice person but don’t think she’ll suit all, because of her grammar.
All of those things should have been dealt with during her training period, the Q's such a tatty company.

Ophelia on Style now
Annaliese's first show was Kipling on Style at 3pm
Think she was probably in a better position going second as she and the powers that be could see yesterdays show.
Annaliese in contrast seemed that bit stronger, more confident and appeared more comfortable on air.
Including the stock phases of web site easy pay etc. That said, you don’t know if the voices in her head were more on the ball or thought she was better faired to repeat their in ear instructions.
Anyway she was very full on in herself, perhaps not quite as much with the personal information.
But in my opinion very confident in the drama of her on air performance, if that’s what you take to.

I hope the two new presenters will not be giggly girls. QVC's policy must be that the presenters should sell product and entertain the customers at the same time. Sometimes ... always... the hysterical laughter puts you off. The red headed Katherine is the worst.
Agree,I have to switch her off when that happens,which is 90% of the time. Sooo nauseating👎

Annaliese's first show was Kipling on Style at 3pm
Think she was probably in a better position going second as she and the powers that be could see yesterdays show.
Annaliese in contrast seemed that bit stronger, more confident and appeared more comfortable on air.
Including the stock phases of web site easy pay etc. That said, you don’t know if the voices in her head were more on the ball or thought she was better faired to repeat their in ear instructions.
Anyway she was very full on in herself, perhaps not quite as much with the personal information.
But in my opinion very confident in the drama of her on air performance, if that’s what you take to.
She's is the stronger newbie. I think she'll grow on me👍

Ophelia on Style now
Very true,the grammar grates unfortunately. But,good luck to her. I'm glad Elildh will be on mat/leave soon. If she says 'you know what' again will scream and scream til I'm sick🤮

I’m now today feeling I have watched QVC for far too long to be sold stuff in a brash styled, bid up manner.
I really don’t like all the act with all this drivel being churned out, it grates on me.
I’d much rather have a professional presentation approach.
I don’t usually agree with everything ’Lorrie‘ the diamond guest says but in this case I do. ”You work hard at earning your money and people should work hard in getting it from you.”

“I’ve recently got engaged my boyfriend is seeing all these packages arriving,
It’s ok babe I get a discount.”
QVC really 🙈

Last edited:
I’m now today feeling I have watched QVC for far too long to be sold stuff in a brash styled, bid up manner.
I really don’t like all the act with all this drivel being churned out, it grates on me.
I’d much rather have a professional presentation approach.
I don’t usually agree with everything ’Lorrie‘ the diamond guest says but in this case I do. ”You work hard at earning your money and people should work hard in getting it from you.”

“I’ve recently got engaged my boyfriend is seeing all these packages arriving,
It’s ok babe I get a discount.”
QVC really 🙈
Feeling calmer Julia followed by Jilly with normal Q presentation service resumed thank goodness 😊

Latest posts

Back