Meet the presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
I am amazed that no one has mentioned the 'meet the presenter' videos on the QVC website. Perhaps you all have better things to do! Frankly, they aren't quite as cringe worthy as I would have liked. When asked for their perfect day most of them included a walk with their dog or dogs (the dog of choice seems to be a cockapoo) followed by a 'nice' pub lunch. In general their favourite things to eat are chocolate and cheese except Ann Dawson who likes spaghetti so much that she had a plate of it handy when she made the video.

The questions posed were;
What is your go-to dance move!!
What is your perfect day?
Favourite food?
Guilty pleasure?
Hidden talent?

What would you all say?

Don't have one
A sunny one
Boiled eggs and toast
Watching QVC
My talents are not hidden

Anne Dawson has or had a second home in Italy, if I remember correctly. So not surprised her fave food is pasta 😁

Dance move would be a basic salsa step.
Perfect day - cold bright day by the sea
Favourite food a nice sirloin steak, baked potato and steamed veggies.
Guilty pleasure : Doom scrolling on YouTube.
Hidden talent, if you can call it that, is being able to wiggle my ears.

Dance move I just love to dance.

Perfect day Relaxing with the cat

Favourite Food A good Indian Curry

Guilty Pleasure Watching K dramas on Netflix

Hidden talent. Oh, I can twist my tongue left and right. Nearly all the way around.

Hmmmm
1. I don't dance, I've been told I'm rubbish!
2. Perfect day? No work. Lie in for a while, take the dog to the beach/woods/riverbank, sandwich and a pint at the pub, out for a curry in the evening.
3. Favourite food would be lamb madras or maybe tacos - I love them!
4. Guilty pleasure - watching the darts and sipping red wine when no one's looking.
5. Hidden talent? I design and knit dolls fair isle jumpers and sell them to the Americans.

I am amazed that no one has mentioned the 'meet the presenter' videos on the QVC website. Perhaps you all have better things to do! Frankly, they aren't quite as cringe worthy as I would have liked. When asked for their perfect day most of them included a walk with their dog or dogs (the dog of choice seems to be a cockapoo) followed by a 'nice' pub lunch. In general their favourite things to eat are chocolate and cheese except Ann Dawson who likes spaghetti so much that she had a plate of it handy when she made the video.

The questions posed were;
What is your go-to dance move!!
What is your perfect day?
Favourite food?
Guilty pleasure?
Hidden talent?

What would you all say?

Don't have one
A sunny one
Boiled eggs and toast
Watching QVC
My talents are not hidden
I'm going to have a look.

Presenters used to have their past experience on their bios which was more interesting. However it seems that when they recruited not long ago their bios were changed to hobbies. When they are employing somebody with no experience are they now dumbing down to make them feel more comfortable. Just an observation because it seems unfair that the previous info about their past successes has now been changed from hobbies to the dumbed down drivel of "Meet the Presenters"

I think Strictly might be calling for Julia ... :rolleyes:

y2mate.is-JuliaRobertsMeetourPresentersQVCUK-jJH5qCS9tGA-1080pp-1708762379-ezgif.com-crop.gif

Dance move - I do enjoy doing the Macerena

Perfect day - A non working day, when I can do exactly what I like, good weather is a bonus

Favourite Food - I love a really decent steak and kidney pie or pudding with all the trimmings

Guilty pleasure - Watching the shopping channels of course

Hidden talent - I'm not putting myself down in any way, but I've never been particularly good at anything. I've got by in life ok and that's fine by me.

Latest posts

Back