Where's Janice???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tbh, I don't know why we have to endure Janice, she's hardly giving top spec computer knowledge is she? Spending 5+ minutes saying stuff to a ginger cat app which then repeats it..... patronisingly saying "quad core is like having 4 brains" or the very best one "if you had a tea party and only one cup". For goodness sakes the woman doesn't even vary her schpeel!!! "Ok google, is it going to rain tomorrow?"

Being honest, every demo, for every tablet, smartphone, laptop, is exactly the same as the next, if you took the details off the screen you would never know what brand, the specs, pros etc ete. She may well be a very knowledgable woman, with high credentials, but she is so not needed on IW, after all, IW viewers and buyers are all simpletons with brains full of mashed potato.........

'OK Google;' ... 'What piece of unknown brand tech tablet am I shilling now?' ..... Silence....

'Ok google, where are (some football team) in the league'

It answered with the team's result from, presumably, hopefully, their last fixture

Joanne 'ah you will have a lot of fun with this Boxing Day'..............fun maybe but you won't always get the answers you were looking for

Guys come on lets not be like this its Christmas!

And Cheesecake I have not used the tea cup analogy for ages. How do you remember that? Do I know you by any chance?

I'm trying my best. Cant say fair....fair....fair... no really can't say fairer than that ...oh hang on I just did!

Have a lovely christmas everyone. xx

Hi Janice, take no notice of the criticism you are one of the most watchable presenters on IW and you learn something knew everytime we watch you. I feel sorry for you in that IW give you tat to sell. I'd love to see you selling some decent tablets ie. LG G Pad or Nexus 7 or Samsung Tab Pro etc

The problem IW or any of the shopping channels has is that they have to sell to everyone and assume that people don't know a thing about the item. That's what makes it difficult to watch for me as I want to know the full specification and then can make my own mind up!

Also lets be honest selling the same repeat items time after time cant be easy then to add to that you have a presenter like Saint Peter sat or usually jumping up and down next to you like a monkey that's just escaped from the jungle prattling on utter drivel about how his aunt Fanny in deepest darkest Guatemala would just love this so he and aunt Fanny could face time each other!!! :whew:

Well I`ve been on the IW FB page trying to get a question to Janice and have been completely ignored This was my question

Carole Spencer ‎Ideal World
16 January at 17:25 ·
Can I ask Janice how the Pick of the Day Prestigio 3502 differs from the Prestigio 5300 I bought two of at the beginning of December?
Like · · Share · 6

If anyone else can help I`d be very grateful as I have never owned a smart phone before and I watched nearly all the presentations for the 3502 to learn and just want to know does the same instructions apply? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back