Who is pregnant ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I was listening with one ear to the Jacky/Sam fashion show yesterday morning and Jacky mentioned that someone was pregnant and showing a ‘baby bump’.

I missed who that person was - no idea if it was a QVC presenter/guest or someone in the wider world 🤣

Anyone know ?

I was listening with one ear to the Jacky/Sam fashion show yesterday morning and Jacky mentioned that someone was pregnant and showing a ‘baby bump’.

I missed who that person was - no idea if it was a QVC presenter/guest or someone in the wider world 🤣

Anyone know ?
Ruth?

One of the presenters was sat on a stool for a couple of shows last week or so, and I thought she mentioned 'pregnancy' though I'm not certain on that. Can't remember who it was but it wasn't Rezzi.

It's Rezzy who's pregnant as during the dreadful fashion hour they suggested a few of dreadful dresses might be good for her to wear - I don't think she'd be so keen. They suggested we check out her Instagram where you can see pictures of her little bump - and how exciting etc 🥱
I guessed that awhile back.

It's Rezzy who's pregnant as during the dreadful fashion hour they suggested a few of dreadful dresses might be good for her to wear - I don't think she'd be so keen. They suggested we check out her Instagram where you can see pictures of her little bump - and how exciting etc 🥱
Clearly it was one of the few times that she actually stops talking ! Hubby takes advantage of the small window and dives in before she realises and starts jabbering again !

Latest posts

Back