Who took my name?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried to log on last night ( Im brenny on Rocks and here ) and my user name , email and password wasnt recognised, After many many many attempts . I gave up and tried to re register . Just to be told that the email and user name couldnt be used as they where allready registered. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THAT !!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ME !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I gave up in the end , I feel somewhat existentially challenged and Im not sure I exist in any form any more

I tried to log on last night ( Im brenny on Rocks and here ) and my user name , email and password wasnt recognised, After many many many attempts . I gave up and tried to re register . Just to be told that the email and user name couldnt be used as they where allready registered. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THAT !!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ME !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I gave up in the end , I feel somewhat existentially challenged and Im not sure I exist in any form any more

Give them a call or pop into live help and they will reset the password of your original account, most people have had to do this with the change of system.

Give them a call or pop into live help and they will reset the password of your original account, most people have had to do this with the change of system.

Thanks Sazza , I will do that . Last night I took the rejection as a message from the gods , I would have bankrupted myself otherwise the jewlery and the prices where great :mysmilie_17:

just before xmas i logged into rocks and found myself not only with a new user name but a new gender..Hollywood had become Lad in red! Live help were just as mystified as me and so i spent the afternoon being lad, very odd it felt too! Eventually, Tony sorted it out for me and i swapped back, I did find it quite funny at the time,
Since the new system was installed, several of our old rocksters have had to/or wanted to change their names..so now i'm really confused!

Latest posts

Back