Wobito snowflake

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Hello.

I was watching Rachel Hatton sell Wobito snowflake rings last night and something bemused me. Rudi Wobito, who was on for only a few moments, said that the first time he had seen the collection had been 3 hours ago. If that is the case, who cut the snowflakes and are they worth anything to you if they are not cut by the Wobito brothers?

Hello.

I was watching Rachel Hatton sell Wobito snowflake rings last night and something bemused me. Rudi Wobito, who was on for only a few moments, said that the first time he had seen the collection had been 3 hours ago. If that is the case, who cut the snowflakes and are they worth anything to you if they are not cut by the Wobito brothers?
it be the team in jaipur that cut them (most likely the same ones that glenn lerer taught to do his cuts)

Hello.

As Supercoolwillow says, Lehrer and Wobito design the cuts, but it is Gemporia's own gemcutters who execute the work.

Both Lehrer and Wobito will have zero input into the ranges Gemporia creates using their design cuts beyond teaching Gemporia's lapidarists how to create their designs.

Latest posts

Back