Wynne lounge

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

People are obviously buying this shite otherwise why would there be so many MW hours? FGS the stuff is awful, it looks badly made, and the prices are completely ridiculous. If you're prepared to spend £40 or £50 on a vest top I think your head needs testing! and that includes people for whom money is no object. I can almost understand why these people splash out a few hundred quid on Dyson products - They're famously top of the range despite there being cheaper and better alternatives out there - It's laziness, they've got the money, so they'll go for the name. Marla Wynne is not a "name" in any sense of the word and even if it was, her branding is tucked neatly inside the label so nobody would have a clue, no logos or even a hint of something that identifies the brand, unless you're counting squares of cheap looking chiffon tacked together, or horse blankets that look like they've been cut out with garden shears - wot a load of old bollox!
I buy Dyson but I don't think MW is VFM or remotely stylish

When I worked in "ladies fashion" we had 2 collections per year- spring /summer and autumn /winter. This usually consisted of a couple of shirts in 4 colours, matching trousers and camisole. A couple of printed dresses in the summer, a cardigan/jumper and suiting. All in the same colour palette. I heard Melissa say that Marla brings out a new range every month. My goodness the poor woman can't ever sleep or eat! She is a one woman show after all.

Whilst Marks have been doing Sea Salt etc on line for a few months this week was the first time they had it in store. They had loads but the prices were high. The tunics were £70 all but a penny and Tbh I thought £45 was about their worth. However I love a tunic and they are difficult to get in my shape so I took 3 into the changing room and then took all 3 to the till! Shocking money but I felt good in them and what else am I going to buy! Any that I tried on in either a SS store or in an independent concession were totally the wrong size for me, too tight in the hips so either I’ve grown into a bigger size 🍕🍰🥃 or they are more generous.

They said White Stuff was launching in store next week.

Latest posts

Back