Wynne no win

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just thought I would have a look at the MW offerings today, not with any intention of buying just a bit of entertainment listening to the hype.Garments that have been on before means you can look at the reviews.One is the quilted jacket, a TSV previously & although Pippa can make much of the reduced price from something rediculous at £120 the feedback is, well not good.The fit and sizing totally inconsistent , cut not flattering, quality disappointing.Even the Marla faithful are going ‘to smell the coffee’ apart from the vastly overpriced offerings they are paying a small fortune to try & return.Best selling range at QVC? Time for the invisible Saint Marla to get a grip of the pixies in China turning out this stuff.

Just thought I would have a look at the MW offerings today, not with any intention of buying just a bit of entertainment listening to the hype.Garments that have been on before means you can look at the reviews.One is the quilted jacket, a TSV previously & although Pippa can make much of the reduced price from something rediculous at £120 the feedback is, well not good.The fit and sizing totally inconsistent , cut not flattering, quality disappointing.Even the Marla faithful are going ‘to smell the coffee’ apart from the vastly overpriced offerings they are paying a small fortune to try & return.Best selling range at QVC? Time for the invisible Saint Marla to get a grip of the pixies in China turning out this stuff.
I've had bad experiences with Marla's clothes and all of them are due to the fit. A white blouse too tight under the arms and the replacement was no better. A pair of leggings very short to start with, but which shrank after washing. A pair of trousers that fit on the waist but were huge on the thighs. I'll watch the shows but I'll not be tempted again. I think I've finally smelled the cappuccino. BTW the reviews for these clothes were 5*. It could be that QVC rejected the poor reviews.

The early items were OK, the material was reasonably good quality. Haven't bought anything since my first 2 purchases though, far too much money for pieces of material stitched at the sides.

CC

The TSV jacket was a hoot. The poor quality screamed at you even through the TV screen. When the irritating brand ambassador said it was reversible I LOL. The lining was a cheap,ugly fabric that was obviously not meant to be shown.The reviews more than backed that farce but the telly screen did as well.

Does depend how you define "best".

I've said before, I'll say it now, no doubt in the future.

With my first visit to the outlet store I was shocked at the quantity of returns. Therefore how many have been "properly" sold to me is the number sold minus the number returns. I know this is my definition, but so very much over so much of Q.

I like PK but the Q sales person last night totally put me off with her hard sell promoting all stuff Q. Or shall I say flashing her freebies. Not saying her name you are all too wise to her ways.

Freebie needs all the overtime she can get(with Chunts having done a Richard Madeley),got to keep that stock high as the balcony is looking a little threadbare at the moment,plus she needs something new to wear at the next Boris lockdown party.

Latest posts

Back