Yankee Candle Addicts (Exclusives Coming To Q )

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooooh! I'm trying to be so good, I think this just could be a downfall for me - I love oceany scents they are my total favourite type of scents out of all of them.

We get to benefit from your [ahem] keen interest in Yankee Candles once again, Autumn, thankyou! :mysmilie_59:

I do love my Yankee Candles :mysmilie_3:

Its just a shame that so many of the newer fragrances are becoming weaker and weaker , lets hope 2016 is a better year for Yankee :D

Just checked the website and the trio of Ocean fragrances Autumn mentioned (705268) is up and priced at £37.96 plus £5.95 postage. It is no good, I cannot resist! But at least I don't want the Molton Brown.

Just checked the website and the trio of Ocean fragrances Autumn mentioned (705268) is up and priced at £37.96 plus £5.95 postage. It is no good, I cannot resist! But at least I don't want the Molton Brown.

Not buying, not buying, not buying, not buying, not buying, not buying, not buying ...

Oh all right then.

I have to admire your amazing self-restraint! Let us know if you do go for it.

I like the idea of all 3 of these but my worry is how strong the fragrance is likely to be with them all being "fresh" scents. Im finding tarts are giving so much more of a fragrance throw than Large jars now , which is disappointing.

I will look forward to reading what you guys think of them when they arrive :)

I like the idea of all 3 of these but my worry is how strong the fragrance is likely to be with them all being "fresh" scents. Im finding tarts are giving so much more of a fragrance throw than Large jars now , which is disappointing.

I will look forward to reading what you guys think of them when they arrive :)

Fully understand that. I have not had too many problems with low levels of fragrance from jars but I am wary too. We'll let you know what you are missing (or not).

Rosa and Julia said the dreaded "They would be perfect for a bathroom" which is normally code for they are weak :(.

Rosa and Julia said the dreaded "They would be perfect for a bathroom" which is normally code for they are weak :(.

Oh bums. Maybe they mean the colours and types of smell are bathroom-y as anything with a sea/ozone/blue smell usually is. I'm trying to be optimistic!

I don't think this means they are weak. I use candles in the bathroom and downstairs loo (either small jars or votives) and I always choose fresh ones, rainy ones and sea salty ones. I think she means the smell not the strength. I would never burn a large jar in the bathroom as I don't spend 3 hours in the bathroom!

I ordered this set and would use them in either the kitchen or living room.

Has anyone received the Ocean Views set yet? What do you think of them. I am very tempted to buy them.

I refused delivery in the end. I managed to smell sea coral in a votive the day before and really disliked it. Way too musky for my taste.

Thanks for the reply. I think I would like the Ocean Star but wasn't sure about the other two. I think I will buy some more Wild Sea Grass before it disappears!

Mine are on their way. I'm excited to smell them.

I would welcome your opinion. My favourite scents are floral but I do like most of the fresh scents.

I really love Wild Sea Grass but among others I like Soft Blanket, A Child's Wish, Champaca Blossom, Tulips, Lilac Blossom and Magnolia.

My local shop had an offer a few months ago of buy 10 different votives ( from a selection of 11 different scents) for £10. I was amazed how nice Turquoise Sky was when lit, compared to the cold smell, so you can never tell until burnt what the fragrance is really like.

Last edited:
I would welcome your opinion. My favourite scents are floral but I do like most of the fresh scents.

I really love Wild Sea Grass but among others I like Soft Blanket, A Child's Wish, Champaca Blossom, Tulips, Lilac Blossom and Magnolia.

My local shop had an offer a few months ago of buy 10 diiferent votives ( from a selection of 11 different scents) for £10. I was amazed how nice Turquoise Sky was when lit, compared to the cold smell, so you can never tell until burn what the fragrance is really like.

that happens a lot they dont smell much when cold but when lit lots are nicer than the cold smell & my friends who i showed this too a month or so back & they ordered them back then too so they have had plenty of time to try these

you get the different notes out when you burn your candles. i am burning coconut bay and when cold its not great but lit its beautiful. coconut with a pineapple edge love it

you get the different notes out when you burn your candles. i am burning coconut bay and when cold its not great but lit its beautiful. coconut with a pineapple edge love it
A pina-colada candle, then!

I want to get a coconut candle to burn alongside my imminently arriving collection of oceany-scented candles. One of my favourite candles is a White Company one called Seychelles - it's like a summer holiday in a candle. All oceany and coconutty at the same time.

Latest posts

Back