SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Yankee Candle Classic Signature Selection Box £35 @ Yankee Bundles

Black Cherry
Vanilla Cupcake
A Calm & Quiet Place

Letz-be-avenue

VIP Shopper
Thank for the info on Yankee Bundles Scw, I didnt go for this set but got a set of three woodwick ones and a set of 4 med yankee jar Christmas scents from them, was really pleased with their service and prices, will definitely keep a look out for what else they may have to offer

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Thank for the info on Yankee Bundles Scw, I didnt go for this set but got a set of three woodwick ones and a set of 4 med yankee jar Christmas scents from them, was really pleased with their service and prices, will definitely keep a look out for what else they may have to offer

trust me ive been on that site since they first did it & started to move away from amazon ect & they have so much variety & bargains now esp in these times ahead

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD

candycane

24 Perfect Tree tarts as well for a tenner, free delivery. Bargain!

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
24 Perfect Tree tarts as well for a tenner, free delivery. Bargain!

Why did you have to spot them and comment! I looooove The Perfect Tree,and I'm trying to avoid/resist temptation.

candycane

I buy a lot of tarts on Yankee Bundles and they are all very good value, especially this one!

CC

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
festive large jar trio £35

• 1 x Sparkling Cinnamon – Holiday glow… the spicy warmth of real imported stick cinnamon with a hint of cloves.
  • 1 x All Is Bright – A blend of sparkling citrus scents drifting on warm musk.
  • 1 x Christmas Magic

Mazza

VIP Shopper
They have obviously got a huge stock of All Is Bright! I got it, there are two in the quad up thread and now this lot. This is the same as my set except I got Warm and Cosy instead of Sparkling Cinnamon. And I think it is gorgeous, one of their more cologne style fragrances.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Various Yankee Candle Housewarmer Jars £10 Delivered @ Yankee Bundles

Christmas Magic

Candlelit Cabin

Angel Wings

Spiced Orange

All Is Bright

llloyd

VIP Shopper
I’ve ordered 2 sets of these:

Had lots of chocolate & nougat from them for hamper gifts just before Christmas.

MrMarple

VIP Shopper
Thanks llloyd, I might have just placed an order as well. 😃

llloyd

VIP Shopper
I’ve ordered 2 sets of these:

Had lots of chocolate & nougat from them for hamper gifts just before Christmas.
These arrived today, I’m very happy with them.
I‘ve put them on my Yankee candles , large & medium, The Aldi candles fit perfectly too.

AndiK

VIP Shopper
These arrived today, I’m very happy with them.
I‘ve put them on my Yankee candles , large & medium, The Aldi candles fit perfectly too.
They were a great buy. I almost bought them, too. I think most of my Yankee Bundles orders in 2020 were accessories rather than candles and I have some lovely holders, largely incredible bargains like yours. You’ve just reminded me I bought some “winter scene” (metal cut-out trees) tealight or votive holders a couple of months ago and haven’t even got them out for the season. I have far too much candle stuff and forget what’s stashed away!

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
They were a great buy. I almost bought them, too. I think most of my Yankee Bundles orders in 2020 were accessories rather than candles and I have some lovely holders, largely incredible bargains like yours. You’ve just reminded me I bought some “winter scene” (metal cut-out trees) tealight or votive holders a couple of months ago and haven’t even got them out for the season. I have far too much candle stuff and forget what’s stashed away!
Loads of people I know haven't actually put up as much Christmas decor as they would normally.
Funnily enough, I put extra effort in this year compared to normal. Being in so much, and spending the whole Christmas holiday under my own roof, I wanted it to feel more special, I think.

AndiK

VIP Shopper
Loads of people I know haven't actually put up as much Christmas decor as they would normally.
Funnily enough, I put extra effort in this year compared to normal. Being in so much, and spending the whole Christmas holiday under my own roof, I wanted it to feel more special, I think.
Yes, I think I fit in that category of “less effort” this year. I am disappointed in myself as I certainly didn’t want to erase the season. I do have a few light strings around and the cards are all over the surfaces so there’s no mistaking the time of year at least. I admire your effort. Well done.

candycane

I wasn't going to bother with my big tree but you know what? I did make the effort and I'm glad I did. I've had that tree for about 30 years and collected all the baubles over the years from everywhere, Harrods, Vienna, Selfridges, Berlin, Jenners. Each one is a memory. I didn't put it up one year and it felt like I was missing an old friend.

As for Yankee bundles, I love them. Soooo cheap and free postage.

CC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dodo

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks