Yankee Candle World Journeys Auto Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh. OK then, I stand corrected............... although I still think they were a bit mean!!!!

I think I read it but I can't remember exactly what they said and it could have been a bit mean but some of the people on there are almost brainwashed and would always defend QVC.

She's fully entitled to complain about that but if I remember correctly she added some sob story about needing it as she had mobility problems even though there were photos on her FB showing her ice skating. She also posted on FB complaining about someone who wasn't a QVC employee posting incorrect information, so she seemed happy enough to single out someone else for criticism. Maybe the people who replied to her had seen her comments about the other poster and felt they were also entitled to express their opinion.

And how do you know it was a sob story? And a bit sad to be stalking someone's page to see what photos they've got. Could have been old photos for all you know.

I'd be pretty mad if I'd paid for something and then been sent the wrong thing, especially if it was needed for a gift or special event.

Don't judge people you know nothing about, you're almost accusing this person of lying about having mobility problems.

And how do you know it was a sob story? And a bit sad to be stalking someone's page to see what photos they've got. Could have been old photos for all you know.

I'd be pretty mad if I'd paid for something and then been sent the wrong thing, especially if it was needed for a gift or special event.

Don't judge people you know nothing about, you're almost accusing this person of lying about having mobility problems.

In my opinion it was a sob story because she made such a massive issue about it, yes it's disappointing to get the wrong item but it's not the end of the world. It wasn't a gift either. I wasn't stalking her I just glanced at her page out of curiosity because she had make such a drama of the issue. If people don't want others to see what they've posted they can change the privacy settings on FB but if they choose not to do so then their postings are public and looking at something that's public isn't stalking in my book.

She's fully entitled to complain about that but if I remember correctly she added some sob story about needing it as she had mobility problems even though there were photos on her FB showing her ice skating. She also posted on FB complaining about someone who wasn't a QVC employee posting incorrect information, so she seemed happy enough to single out someone else for criticism. Maybe the people who replied to her had seen her comments about the other poster and felt they were also entitled to express their opinion.

And quite rightly so, you wouldn't have a person who shops but doesn't work in, say Asda, coming in off the street and giving information out to its customers wrong or otherwise, Asda wouldn't stand for it so I can understand why a QVC customer would want their questions answered by QVC themselves. If one person comments let him defend himself instead of a group doing it for him, that then comes across as harassment.

It's my understanding that no one on this forum is a QVC employee but we all answer each other's questions daily and let's be honest we do a better and more honest job of it than QVC themselves do... I am very grateful for this forum as you can count on it to provide you with answers to questions, honest reviews and guidance in where you can find the same product for less or a better alternative etc... We also have access to things first and often know weeks or in some cases days in advance what a TSV is going to be so we have time to research it for ourselves or allow others to research it for us so we don't fall for Qs sales pitch on the day.

I'd complain too if I received something I didn't order or if they aren't providing the correct information, at the end of the day QVC are a shop that rely on people spending their money with them, why should we spend our money without knowing what we are going to be getting beforehand. QVC is by no means perfect (total understatement) so wherever we can get the answers then so be it...

All this Facebook drama makes me so glad I don't have a Facebook account and I am so grateful to be a wallflower in this, I have no desire to get it to see pics of people at the dentist, or what they're having for tea or for everyone to know what I'm doing every second of the day... It's creepy.

Latest posts

Back