Yet another new layout on website!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a complete pain in the fundament this all sounds. Fortunately, so far, nothing has changed for me so they must be rolling it out gradually as I think they did with the new TV Guide. I know it's only a matter of time though. Is anyone else using a Mac as I am and finding no change yet?

I'm using a Mac and it's different for me.

All the other QVC sites have autoplay video, but you can stop them when you click into the item.

The problems with all of the UK QVC digital offerings have been thrashed out so many times... but each time they find a new way to p*ss us all off anew, with more incompetence and stupidity.

Sounds about right. What's wrong with being a bit different?!

Nothing wrong with being different... the other QVC sites are not the same as QVC UK - if for no other reason than their links work, they have better attention to detail and the content is there when you need it... QVC UK is different in the worst of ways, and since I started shopping with them the site has, without a shadow of a doubt, deteriorated in quality and content.

Hi, stratobuddy, to access recent items scroll down to 'Shop QVC' on the homepage and click on 'shop now'. Hope this helps

Hi, stratobuddy, to access recent items scroll down to 'Shop QVC' on the homepage and click on 'shop now'. Hope this helps

I have found that can be hit and miss i dont always get what im looking for. Dont know if its because im using an I Pad .I now type "recent on air Items"in the search box and it always comes up.

What is the point of the "read more" click-on thingy?

If I am interested in an item, I want to read the full description, not have it stop half-way through a sentence and have click on
"read more" all the time.

I can see no point in it at all except to annoy me.

And why are the reviews so far down, after the ads about completely different items?

Does anyone have a screenshot of this awful new website? I'm very happy that I don't see it yet but would like to be prepared for when it's forced on me.

It is very user unfriendly .Things you don't want pop up and its seems part of the push to get you to buy rather than browse.vary annoying. Reviews section is harder to access too.

I'm on iPad and I've the same version which has been going for the past few months although I did have a day when everything was doubled up.

The home page looks the same, it is the item pages that are different, see pics -

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back