yong kim models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
Am watching the Yong Kim show 2pm. Why oh why do they have 3 models - ALL THE SAME SIZE!
What is the point of that??:mysmilie_51: Come on Q, if you're going to book 3, please can we have varying sizes and heights - its not rocket science.

I reckon they only have the slim size 8 models on because anyone over that size would look hideous in this range. Catherine Huntley who normally looks lovely looks a right old state today. The shape just do nothing for her. Even Ingrid Tarrant looks big in the shapeless overshirt she has on. It looks like an overall that the man in the handyman shop used to wear. The Yong Kim does absolutely nothing for me, though going by the sell out some people must love it.

I think having height is key with that range. I'd think it would look good on a larger frame as long as not top heavy. Joy wearing it would look like she was in full sail.

Yes though I liked one or 2 items I thought that even the models didn't look great. Chuntley looked chunky in one of the large cardigans.

Joy wearing it would look like she was in full sail.

Lmao! Choked on my tea laughing at that^

I usually love what Catherine wears but, bless her, she really did look ridiculous. I did well not to tweet in "Have your trousers had an argument with your ankles?" With those boots, and her height...fashion disaster.

Latest posts

Back