You know its that time of year when.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The slippers look uncomfortable and poorly made. Someone In my family bought some and they were rubbish

Years ago, I bought a two pack of their fleecy lined tights from the outlet shop, they were selling them off for 99p. A bargain I thought! On first wear they felt comfy and warm, but after

I’d worn them a couple of times, they bobbled and pllled so badly, I just chucked them in the rag bag. Awful quality.

I've not tried the socks, but the booties, although they look cute and don't cost much, are useless. Maybe good for wearing once or twice, but they have no support on the soles or around the ankles. . A flashy, cheap present, that in the end is a sheer waste of money.

I wouldn’t buy the slippers because the sole looks inadequate. I can imagine it falling apart after a few trips outside to put stuff in the recycling bins.

However, I did buy four pairs on the aloe vera infused socks years ago, 😳 when they first aired and they’re still going strong. They’re really warm and I bought them to wear indoors because an underactive thyroid equals cold feet. These socks certainly help with that.

Latest posts

Back