Your thoughts on Primal?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
I mean, the supplement, health and wellbeing market is one full of potential for those looking to make a profit. So I am not surprised to see that Gemporia is investing so heavily on it. Nowadays a day rarely goes by without two hours of Primal Living. Today is a case in point. Do you enjoy these shows? Do you buy the products?

Not into it at all I'm afraid, maybe I'm the loser as they all look so healthy. Whenever I've taken vitamins, I forget half the time and end up chucking in the bin. I heard Ellis say that no management were in so they are going to be naughty with prices, turned it straight off.

It's a wonder all the presenters don't rattle they take so many!

I’m a fan of supplements. I could do without Ellis playing silly games. She used to be quite sensible but I find her approach now rather childish. Prices are good and the products offered are of value. As I say the silly tactics wear thin.

I am actually a great fan of supplements. I take Garlic, Turmeric, Broccoli Sprouts and I have seen good results from these. I have also tried Magnesium and Multivitamins, but the jury is still out. None of them are from Primal. However, I am hardly the person they would pick as a poster girl for Primal if they were. I am still a cancer patient with incurable life limiting cancer

Oh, Ellis has just reminded me! I take Omega 3 too! Given my situation, I don't like people selling supplements as if they are the universal key to good health. As the disclaimer goes, individual results may vary. Oh, my mother tried the collagen shots and said they taste foul.... I need to try them just to know if my mother's grimace was justified. I could have made a meme out of that face ...

I take a vitamin tablet, probiotic and magnesium drops every day.
I had a blood test and it came back saying my vitamin D was low and to buy some to bring it back up. Did so, then had another blood test, and it was then too high. Can't win 😁 Anyway off them now, so hopefully all back to normal.

I take folic acid, but only because my doctor prescribed it after my last annual MOT.

If all these vitamins, minerals and supplements worked, why do all the female presenters cover themselves in layers of slap? If they're all now physically their best selves ever, shouldn't they be needing less make up?

Case in point: the advert for Menopause Day that's running on the Lifestyle Channel has Cheralene, Milly, Rosie, Poppy and some other one whose name I can't remember wearing double or triple the amount of makeup they usually wear for shows doing very close up talks to camera.

They're wearing so much, they make Kati Elliott look positively fresh faced after a two hour Visage show

I take folic acid, but only because my doctor prescribed it after my last annual MOT.

If all these vitamins, minerals and supplements worked, why do all the female presenters cover themselves in layers of slap? If they're all now physically their best selves ever, shouldn't they be needing less make up?

Case in point: the advert for Menopause Day that's running on the Lifestyle Channel has Cheralene, Milly, Rosie, Poppy and some other one whose name I can't remember wearing double or triple the amount of makeup they usually wear for shows doing very close up talks to camera.

They're wearing so much, they make Kati Elliott look positively fresh faced after a two hour Visage show
Milly loves her makeup and always wears lots. I think it’s part of her identity. Really like how adventurous she is. Poppy gets on my pip.

Milly loves her makeup and always wears lots. I think it’s part of her identity. Really like how adventurous she is. Poppy gets on my pip.
There's being adventurous with make-up, and then there's looking like you have had a drunken fight with a case full of Visage slap and lost.

The advert is weird.

Latest posts

Back