Nyce Legs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried it a while ago but didn't like it as it looked so unatural and it took forever to spray on.

thanks for that...I didn't really want to spend £20 on it (but i did spend £12 via Ebay :31: oops)

I did wonder just how natural it would look, so I ordered the light option....I have a few skin imperfections I need to disguise.....

I have a feeling that this can is gonna be joining the many other "wonder products" purchased over the years which have ended up in my beauty cemetary :12:

thanks for that...I didn't really want to spend £20 on it (but i did spend £12 via Ebay :31: oops)

I did wonder just how natural it would look, so I ordered the light option....I have a few skin imperfections I need to disguise.....

I have a feeling that this can is gonna be joining the many other "wonder products" purchased over the years which have ended up in my beauty cemetary :12:

I hope you get on ok with it. Eveyones skin is different so it might be just what you are looking for.

I've used it once last year and it was okay but then the weather went bad and thankfully I could cover my legs again with stockings! But I'm planning to use it again this year, I've got some really nice slingback peeptoes from QVC that I have to wear with bare feet. I've got a couple of nice long skirts so am planning to use it just on the lower part of my legs, it seemed to work fine the once I've tried.

Latest posts

Back