Late Nights

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I don't sleep very well just now which is why I am so sad to be watching TJC in the early hours!

However, I have mentioned this before and I will mention it again in the hope that someone from TJC brings it to the attention of the relevant people.

Whoever does the programme scheduling/planning of items needs a very hard kick in the bottom! This applies in particular to the "Under" Days. Vicki Browne (who is obviously the blue eyed girl) gets a great selection of items to sell as she is on the best shifts every day but by the time the poor presenter on the 10pm-2am shift gets on, they're left with the same dozen ( if they're lucky!) pieces to sell! I have just seen Ian Gardner having to bring on the same pieces over and over again because he obviously has nothing left to sell! I have noticed this many times before on this shift as when John's on I always try to watch (he seems to get the short straw with the late shifts frequently) and he too has to struggle with the dross that's left from earlier in the day.

There's no excuse for this it's just very bad planning! If I saw the same London Blue Topaz pendant once tonight I saw it about 6 times in an hour! If you're going to broadcast until 2 am then at least make sure your viewers have the same selection of items as the day time viewers have please. How can any presenter be expected to get decent sales figures if they've nothing decent to sell? It's very insulting to the viewers too!

Rant over and I'm off to bed!

I know what you mean, its like they do all the re-runs in the morning, and then at night its just everything that’s left over that didn’t sell!

Latest posts

Back