the title of the worst model goes to...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
anna the plus model. i have been wanting to say this for ages when she literally bounced on the stage with a dennis basso tsv.:grin:

Not Anna it's the one with the black zip leggings and toe post wedges that wins the prize for me. :grin:
Having said that she may well have to be stripped of her title as she's just said she's bought some new jeans. :wink:

:blush:

anna the plus model. i have been wanting to say this for ages when she literally bounced on the stage with a dennis basso tsv.:grin:

Agree with you, Boffy and nothing to do with her being "plus size"as i am a "hefty lass" meself.
Her modelling style seems to consist of putting both hands on hips and looking awkward. There is no oomph to her at all.

Talking of plus sized models on a positive note, I think Joy is fabulous! She always looks good and sums up her name, a joy to watch!

Agree with you, Boffy and nothing to do with her being "plus size"as i am a "hefty lass" meself.
Her modelling style seems to consist of putting both hands on hips and looking awkward. There is no oomph to her at all.

I'm glad qvc are using more plus size models these days.:happy:
A few years ago they only used small models.At least us larger ladies get to see what the items look like on a larger frame.

One thing that gets me is why, if the plus sized Nina Leanard designs are specially fitted on a plus size model, why do they always use particularly slim models like Cordelia and Sally when Joy and Ann(?) would better demonstrate the point that Lenny insists on making. I don't get that. Why not use a slim and a plus size model?

One thing that gets me is why, if the plus sized Nina Leanard designs are specially fitted on a plus size model, why do they always use particularly slim models like Cordelia and Sally when Joy and Ann(?) would better demonstrate the point that Lenny insists on making. I don't get that. Why not use a slim and a plus size model?

now thats a good point. lenny obviously chooses his models so he should use a plus size one as he says thats his speciality mmmmmm!!:wonder:

now thats a good point. lenny obviously chooses his models so he should use a plus size one as he says thats his speciality mmmmmm!!:wonder:
Can't watch him pawing at them. :bandit: He's a bit *handy* with the modellss isn't he...??
mysmilie_61.gif
mysmilie_55.gif

At just over five foot tall I would love to see some models who are not skyscrapers. I avoid QVC fashion like the plague, partly because I'm certain I would look ridiculous in the vast majority of it. Shorter models would confirm this. But what is the average height these days? Aren't a lot of people still under 5'5"? We don't all want sleeves round our knees and skirts more dangerous than a slanket! And I don't subscribe to the Kim 'just roll it over a couple of times' top fashion tip either thanks very much.

At just over five foot tall I would love to see some models who are not skyscrapers. I avoid QVC fashion like the plague, partly because I'm certain I would look ridiculous in the vast majority of it. Shorter models would confirm this. But what is the average height these days? Aren't a lot of people still under 5'5"? We don't all want sleeves round our knees and skirts more dangerous than a slanket! And I don't subscribe to the Kim 'just roll it over a couple of times' top fashion tip either thanks very much.

Don't know if it's any help but Donna the guest from cashmasoft has stood up modeling today saying she's 5 2"

I'm sure that Loen from IW used to be a plus model for QVC.
I think she might have been axed when QVC decided to go with skinny models only.
Could be wrong though.

Ummmm a small modeling job for Julias presenter retirement then :happy:

I would also take issue with their announcements that the plus girls are a size 18. Haruumph, well I am 5'7 and range from between an 18 and 22, and, I have to say, I look a lot less weightier than they do ! In last night's tsv, Anna is it ?, was put in the cream version of the twin set, and sorry ladies, but if I thought I was going to look like a polar bear looking for somewhere to settle, then I would give it a "wide" berth.

Only being honest !

I don't think I've ever seen Anna make anything she wears look nice. I wonder if it's cos she doesn't seem to have much of a waist, whereas Joy goes in and out in all the right places and makes the clothes look great. I agree about Anna just standing there with her hands on her hips. She doesn't do much to 'sell' the clothes at all.

I don't think I've ever seen Anna make anything she wears look nice. I wonder if it's cos she doesn't seem to have much of a waist, whereas Joy goes in and out in all the right places and makes the clothes look great. I agree about Anna just standing there with her hands on her hips. She doesn't do much to 'sell' the clothes at all.

Joy is fab and she would make a bin bag look wearable, she also wears excellent supportive bras. At least with Anna we see the different shape of larger lady compared to Joy, just as there is no point having two slim models on like in the Lenny hours, having J and A show clothes differently too. BTW Goody flew in from Mauritius specially for Lenny. I think he must demand her like D.Basso and J.Rivers always have Sharon on their hours.

Latest posts

Back