Nintendo show - over priced!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
Sorry but QVC seem to get more expensive every day!

Tonights Nintendo dsi kxl, 2 games and accessories is well over priced!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say not to venture into the towns because of the weather, queues etc - i can see why. They don't want us to spot items a lot cheaper than QVC sell them for.

I just bought a new DSI XL and professor layton for £127 - the extras QVC are selling i could get for about £20. The markup is huge.

Please don't buy this package from QVC - shop around and you will get much cheaper.

Quite agree. A couple of weeks ago Sainsburys had 25% off these consoles - the DSi XL (with 2 games pre-loaded) was £108!

Yes i got Professor laytons new game for £22 from Currys - i dared to venture onto the high Street!

Still here to tell the tale. Lol

ASDA are doing Nintendo DSI XL in various colours for £150. You can get the DSI XL Red Mario Special Edition for the same price, this comes with Brain Training Pre Loaded and New Super Mario Bros the game.

most people on here know by now that QVC for this sorta thing is always over priced i would rather go to a catalogue like littlewoods use a discount code and get cashback and pay for it over the year and yet that still would be cheaper than most of the QVC deals

Latest posts

Back