Julia Roberts chest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

poklimn

Registered Shopper
In earlier QVC shows Julia Roberts was virtually flat chested. Even after her recent weight loss, her chest is considerably bigger than it used to be. Am I the only one to think that they are not natural! :devil:

flat chested? seriously?
I never thought she was flat chested, furthermore I seriously can not would have her breasts believe that she would have her breast enlarged. What are you trying to suggest? She is going to have another career as a page 3 topless model for The Sun?:grin::grin::grin::grin:

JR has always had a big chest. As she has lost weight they just look bigger now.

In earlier QVC shows Julia Roberts was virtually flat chested. Even after her recent weight loss, her chest is considerably bigger than it used to be. Am I the only one to think that they are not natural! :devil:

I semi agree they are much bigger than whe she was in her early 30's but she has never bee flat chested

Perhaps she is just naturally blessed, small waist and ample bosom. I think she looks good!

Some possibilities:

- poklimn has mistaken JR for JF
-JR was wearing a minimiser bra or liberty bodice to prevent her bosoms bouncing around and hitting her chin during Zumba
-she usually wears chicken fillets in her bra (probably turkey or even ostrich fillets)

flat chested? seriously?
I never thought she was flat chested, furthermore I seriously can not would have her breasts believe that she would have her breast enlarged. What are you trying to suggest? She is going to have another career as a page 3 topless model for The Sun?:grin::grin::grin::grin:

blimey: I have to stop writing in a rush whilst doing other things!:taphead::taphead:
should read:
I can not believe that she would have her breast enlarged :tongue:

however, a further possibility is possible: strange things happen when you hit the menopause, you can even get bigger breasts.

No you're not alone, I think it was discussed around 1,268 times last month :bandit:
ok i guess we all have different opinions on this but i am glad, thanks to Lottie, that someone agrees with me! :blush:

Being such an innocent male, I thought this post was about her selling a chest of drawers, or a chest to store craft items etc. I am shocked to find it was about something else.:blush::blush:

Being such an innocent male, I thought this post was about her selling a chest of drawers, or a chest to store craft items etc. I am shocked to find it was about something else.:blush::blush:

Sorry: you lose out for saying you're an "innocent male".

There ain't no such animal.

In my experience, anyway... :blush:

Latest posts

Back