Flip Camera

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maisie*daisy

Registered Shopper
Hi does any anyone have one ? I'm wanting to do 10 minute video demos for t'internet

Also is the one on QVC worth the extra money for the extra MB?

thanks

However many MB you have (which equates to how many hours of footage it can store) I believe the battery only lasts an hour, so you can't film for longer than that anyway.

That put me off buying one, as you can't put new batteries in, so when they go flat you can't do anything until you get chance to recharge them.

Also the company have ceased production so that is why there are sooooo many cheapo ones around. Future support may be a bit lacking.....

Last edited:
Also the company have ceased production so that is why there are sooooo many cheapo ones around. Future support may be a bit lacking.....

Would not let that put you off - as log as it works then you would not need any help with it and the owner - Cisco has said they will still provide support for them.

I have one these but I didn't buy it from QVC. It was £43 from misco.com via a paypal offer. There is only room for an hour recording but it is very easy to use and perfectly good for simple short recordings. I got a mini tripod for it which adds to the flexibility.

Would not let that put you off - as log as it works then you would not need any help with it and the owner - Cisco has said they will still provide support for them.

Fair point but they never mention it on the presentations so I thought it was something to bear in mind. I don't think it would put me off if I wanted one but it's still good to know :)

Latest posts

Back