How can you ...... ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
Get the product information and / or video if it's the last one and on order for you?

I want to see the details again but can't access them.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure you can Meesh unless you ring up CS to see if they can read out the product details over the phone. There should be an online personal viewable certificate once your order is despatched, but that's not much help in the short term really!

Also I find it a big fault on the website that once items go onto the 'auctions still open' section it is so difficult to get any info on them. A search in the Online Boutique generally shows the items as 'not found' ....as with pieces that were the last in stock. I just want to be able to click on these leftovers to bring up their full details, particularly if the live TV auction was missed!
:sad:

Thanks Sacha. I thought that might be the case but in the good old days you were still able to click on a link and adjust the product code. That doesn't seem to work now which is a real shame. TBH I've got a pretty expensive diamond bracelet on hold and can't blinking remember what it looks like! Oh well, I guess it'll be a nice (hopefully) surprise when it appears! If I had known, I'd have taken a screen grab or copied the picture.

Thanks for your answer - it was really helpful. xxx

Latest posts

Back