Poor old Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Who is his assistant this afternoon? Not seen her before. She has absolutely taken over the show. Peter can't get a word in edgeways! SHE WON'T SHUT UP! :angry:

The blonde bint on with him now? She's usually on with him doing "fashion"

Was it Wendy the fashion "expert"?

11af486e.jpg

That's the one I saw. :nod:

"Celebrity" stylist to Clive Dunn, Keith Harris, the Krankies, and Bernie Clifton's comedy ostrich.

I gave up watching when Peter was on ages ago, so didn't see it but she must have been awesome to keep him out. I bet his face was like Sheldon's on The Big Bang, when the boys won't let him finish what he was saying

Excerpt from interview with Wendy Elsmore

Your favourite fashion designers?
Barbara Hulanicki for original 1960's Biba, along with 70's Halston. Chloe, because I love feminity in clothes with a soft yet enticing palette and the label does it for me every time. I adored Lee McQueen for his absolute pure brilliance and mastery of design. He took risks that many less brave wouldn't have done and the quality of his tailoring was like no other. Missoni for prints that make me deliriously happy in their beauty and I totally rate Victoria Beckhams dresses for embracing and flattering the real woman's form.

What! No Tommy and Kate mentioned?:sad:

and I totally rate Victoria Beckhams dresses for embracing and flattering the real woman's form.

That one sentence proves Ms Elsmore is two tanzanite rings short of a jewellery avalanche :taphead:

Her choice of designers is hardly original - in fact, it's just the kind of list someone trying to convince the masses that they are an 'expert' would come up with. Particularly like the reference to 'Lee McQueen' - obviously were bosom buddies, tho' of course he's not around to confirm or deny it now, is he? I think she's probably confusing 70's Halston with the current Cruise Collection in Peacocks - soon to become bankrupt stock! :hi:

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Peacocks stock turns up on the Sit-up channels as the "height of fashion for the discerning lady" :wink:

i don't think for one min wendy elsmore is a TOP fashion adviser or expert as she wouldn't be on bid with peter if she was

i don't think for one min wendy elsmore is a TOP fashion adviser or expert as she wouldn't be on bid with peter if she was

What are you saying, loubylou?

Bid.tv wouldn't lie to us! If they say that Wendy Elsmore is a top fashion adviser, then she is! Just like Tommy & Kate are high-end fashion designers that will have put the House of Dior out of business by 2013, and Christin Lars is a world-renowned creator of fantabulous timepieces that are so posh they turn your wrist turquoise and not green :nod:

Latest posts

Back