Chris Rhodes can you guess what he is selling lol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
chrisr1.jpg

chrisr2.jpg

Chris Rhodes could do so much better than Bid Shopping.

Last edited:
I thought he was really funny, not sure why he is on Speed he should be on either Price or Bid as he is miles better than some of the other presenters.

I think you are best Chris on Speed Auction as you are not under as much pressure to sell it appears as presenters on Bid are you can relax and have a bit of fun. I think lisa Brash is best suited to Speed Auction and she seemed to like being on there better than the other two channels.

Hi Steve. Well it is out of my control as to where I am scheduled to work, but I am pleased that on the whole people on here seem to appreciate my efforts.

If we didn't you would soon now about it haha so if you start going on a downward spiral we will soon let you know. We will keep you on your toes. Yes I think I can safely say you are one of the few presenters we actually appreciate you know Speed Auction has low audiences and don't try to pretend otherwise. I don't think I have ever seen Tanzanite on Speed Auction I maybe wrong. I hope you have a story ready for if you get the "delightful" worry angels.

I have seen Tanzanite on Speed Auction and the pieces I have seen have been rather nice, in my humble opinion. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back