IW is 12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It takes them that amount of time to sort out customer complaints ........... but I bet they aren't celebrating that. :wink:

I'm buying you this Moira B friendship bracelet to celebrate, Momma :clapping:
d3a83829.jpg

They do sell a lot of tat but they do come up with some more interesting items than QVC from time to time and also have better promotions. Free P&P on everything is a much better saving than QVC ever offer and they leave items on offer. QVC have lost many a sale because they've taken an item off special promotion as soon as a show ends. Also, they seem to be better at following market trends sometimes. Such as with the tablet computers - these are hot property right now and most of the models IW offer sell out very quickly. So they're not iPads, but not everyone wants to spend that kind of money. QVC don't seem to have learned that lesson yet. When they get it right they really do hit the spot, it's just a shame there aren't more gems amongst the rubbish. They need far more variety now. I think everyone is tired of Satnav and pressure washers.

It takes them that amount of time to sort out customer complaints ........... but I bet they aren't celebrating that. :wink:
I don't know exactly hows many years I've been reading this forum,but it'sd been a long time,and I'm gobsmacked that the exact same customer service problems STILL exist after all theseyears.and with new management or owners as well.They have the cheek to go on air celebrating their 12 year existance ,but have never sorted out their customer service which should be the number one priority in any company ,after making sure your running in the black. They've been riding their luck ,but they won't be in business for another 12 if they don't deal with customer service starting right now.The thing is ,is that the complaints against this company haven't changed one bit in all these years and thats a ****** disgrace.

Latest posts

Back