Loen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So she hasn't run off with DP then?

I did see her last night actually on that cycle thing that you can easily still do your knitting without dropping a stitch, watch the telly, use your tablet, read the paper etc.

Hmm they have changed their minds it appears,Genevieve is presenting and not Loen as stated on the Tv schedule listing.

I have to say about this sit n cycle thingy as it's been bothering me since it came on. I used to cycle on a normal exercise bike, with sort of moderate resistance, for 2 hours+ every single day. It didn't do a thing for me. They state it is an aerobic exerciser, but to my knowledge, aerobic excercise uses the lungs and in all the hours I've seen this presented, none of the cyclers, even after 1 hour cycling, are even moderately out of breath.

Hayley today also rattled my cage, saying "the NHS website want us to move more" as a sales pitch for the vibrapower belt which she them went on to sell by saying how you can do it sitting down! If you're going to spout the NHS in sales pitches, how about shouting about their 800 calorie diets (50 cals or ONE apple less than their Weight To Go) needing medical supervision and only to be used in exceptional circumstances. Hmm, bit picky there aren't we, which NHS guidance we use to sell.....

Just cycling is going to build up leg muscles? ....muscle would weigh more that fat .....two hours must be sould destroying if no change .....it looks so uncomfortable on that thing they are selling ....any reviews? ....I haven't looked to be honest ....I'm guessing not great ....but could be wrong ....I know ...why don't I just look :mysmilie_17:

Just cycling is going to build up leg muscles? ....muscle would weigh more that fat .....two hours must be sould destroying if no change .....it looks so uncomfortable on that thing they are selling ....any reviews? ....I haven't looked to be honest ....I'm guessing not great ....but could be wrong ....I know ...why don't I just look :mysmilie_17:

Great reviews so far ......fair enough

I often wonder how many times she says OH MY WORD in her presentations it must be in the hundreds,slight exaggeration but only slight.

NO less than Genevieve says ABSOLUTELY STUNNING on the fashion shows. I sit almost waiting for it to be uttered - roughly every 90 seconds !!!!

Leon has never even tried to cover up the fact that she is quite or at least was a heavy smoker she may have given up by now it is so long since I last watched IW.

Loen seems to have disappeared again , I wonder if she will be swapping over to CC now Dawn has left.

Latest posts

Back