Customer Service in the UK?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crafty2777

Registered Shopper
Is it me or are customer services back in the uk? I vowed not to use IW until they brought it back to the UK as it was so difficult.:6:

Yes, they are back in the UK. I called them last week and they were very helpful.

Well I have had my first experience with them recently and have now vowed NEVER to purchase from tham again. Their customer service is APPALLING, their attitude stinks and I object having to hang on the phone for 10mins minimum before I can speak to a real person whilst paying for the call. I tried e-mailing rather than calling first and although it says they will try to answer within 7 working days (which is ridiculous in the first place) after 2 weeks I hadn't heard so didn't have much choice other than to call them.
I'm not sure how a company can continue to be successful with such poor CS. I suppose that's why they now have adverts, to help pay for it!

Rant over, I think

I should say that whilst in my case they were helpful I agree that it took far too long for me to be connected to a CS representative. Mine was also approx. a 10 minute wait. I don't think they will continue to be successful judging by the negative comments I continue to read and their boring and the increasingly limited range of goods on offer.

As I said on another thread, I also had to wait, and then got the same stuff spouted at me only with an English accent. I got the impression that they still had to follow the script. They certainly didn't tell me anything of any use.

My one experience of the automated service took 8 minutes then it pinged me back to a CS rep anyway!! And they had no idea why either! I've also found out that CS only operates from 8 till 6 - probably the only good thing I could say about the previous CS was that at least you could phone them in the evening. Now we're REALLY stuck with expensive phone calls. Will I never learn to stop ordering from them?

Dont get me started, I have been asking for a refund from them for 3 months now, my total time on the phone to them adds up to over 40 minutes at a premium rate. I just totally give up, they have told me every time the money will be refunded back to my bank and guess what yet again it has not been refunded. I am never ordering from them again.

Dont get me started, I have been asking for a refund from them for 3 months now, my total time on the phone to them adds up to over 40 minutes at a premium rate. I just totally give up, they have told me every time the money will be refunded back to my bank and guess what yet again it has not been refunded. I am never ordering from them again.
Try writing a letter of complaint to them. I had a problem a couple of years ago and customer services were absolutely appalling. I was trying to get a refund of the postage paid on a faulty item and they refused to pay it. I wrote a very polite, but quite angry, letter setting out the complaint, including the amount I'd paid to have the item delivered, the amount I'd paid to return it and a guestimate of the amount of time I'd spent on the phone and they sent me a cheque for a total of £20.00.

I'm currently waiting for a £20.00 refund on two mobile phones that were supposed to have £10.00 credit on each - I already have the letter typed up waiting to go if the refund doesn't appear on my next CC statement. I'm not even going to bother trying to phone customer services.

Julie

I've got an ongoing gripe going just now - and I'm still waiting for 1 English person to do the call back she promised on Wednesday and 1 Indian gentleman to call me as promised yesterday! Does this sound familiar? I reckon it's now the Credit Card Company threat.

Latest posts

Back