Estee Lauder TSV 22/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don`t use Estee Lauder but noticed Boots have a special offer set which includes a 30ml Night Repair serum, a full size lip balm and a 40ml primer plus you get a free hand sanitiser. The set is £49 and you`ll get points plus free collection or delivery.
Thanks Vienna ordered it.😊

Estee Lauder 4 Piece Favourites Collection
QVC Price £145.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £26.66

Single

Auto-Delivery

Currently only available at QVC, the Favourites collection from Estee Lauder features full-sized editions of four of the brand's hero products - Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex and Eye Supercharged Complex, plus Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme and Pure Color Envy Color Replenish Lip Balm. Whether you're an established Lauder lover or a beauty fan new to the brand, this collection is the perfect way to get acquainted with this industry icon.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Estee Lauder you’d pay £205. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £79.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £121.07.

A line-up of favourites - included in this collection are four of the most popular products from Estee Lauder's extensive range. Eye Supercharged Complex and Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex are both a part of the lauded Advanced Night Repair range, while Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme is renowned for its luxe texture, and Pure Color Envy Color Replenish Lip Balm is a favourite among QVC customers!

Before the crowd - this collection is currently only available at QVC, which means you're beating other beauty fans to this bundle! With four must-have products, it's definitely one to add to your stash.

Keep your stash stocked - love Estee Lauder? We’re not surprised. Select our Auto Delivery option and you’ll receive the same collection in 60 days’ time, at today’s great price.

Contains:

• 1 x Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex (50ml) - a fast-absorbing serum formulated to help reduce visible signs of ageing while working to promote a smoother and more radiant complexion. With an oil-free texture to suit all skin types and concerns. Blended with Chronolux Power Signal Technology, plus hyaluronic acid, caffeine, chamomile and probiotic extracts
  • 1 x Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme (30ml) - a luxurious cream formula designed to target the visible signs of ageing while encouraging a radiant, more luminous complexion. Enriched with moringa plant extract
  • 1 x Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex (15ml) - a lightweight gel texture, this concentrated treatment works to fight the look of the visible impact of lack of sleep, including blue light and the look of damage from environmental assaults, while encouraging the appearance of a brightened and hydrated under-eye area. Infused with Chronolux and hyaluronic acid
  • 1 x Pure Color Envy Color Replenish Lip Balm (3.4g) - a hydrating balm that works to moisturise your lips and add a hint of tint using your lip's natural chemistry to create a unique, tailored shade

How to use:
Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex:

• Apply serum on clean skin before your moisturiser, AM and PM
  • Smooth in gently all over face and throat
Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme:

• Apply all over face and neck, AM and PM
Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex:

• Apply AM and PM to clean skin around the eye area
Pure Color Envy Color Replenish Lip Balm:

• Apply on bare lips for a hint of personalised tint
  • Apply under lipstick as a moisturising layer
  • Apply as a refreshing touch-up throughout the day

Ordered. I swithered over the auto-delivery as it's such a fantastic price but It'll be at least 60 days before I get round to using the serum and eye cream given the amount of products currenlty in my stash. I need to make sure I can justify going for other too good to miss offers...😇

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Estee Lauder you’d pay £205. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £79.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £121.07.

ml for ml

50ml Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi-Recovery Complex RRP £82 direct cost £33.57
30ml Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme RRP £49 direct (not 50ml as suspected) cost £20.06
15ml Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex RRP £48 direct cost £19.65
Pure Colour Envy Colour Replenish Lip Balm RRP £26 cost £10.65

Total RRP £205 direct cost £83.93
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I'm glad everyone's going for it but isn't it a bit pricey? I know the RRP is a lot more but as I've not used EL face products before are they really that good? Better than Elemis? Advice please friends. I've very dry skin, face skin not lined but a lot round eyes and definitely on neck.

CC

I'm glad everyone's going for it but isn't it a bit pricey? I know the RRP is a lot more but as I've not used EL face products before are they really that good? Better than Elemis? Advice please friends. I've very dry skin, face skin not lined but a lot round eyes and definitely on neck.

CC
thats the thing people will see the elemis & gatineau tsvs & think this is expensive even though its good value i can see this holding it back

CC

CC
The thing is people see the prices and go OMG what a deal.

I have never been a fan of EL skin care highly perfumed. Back in the day when they started they were considered a skin care brand but of course it was some Polish uncle who had the secret formula for this wonder cream. Now and for many years they have their fingers in many pies. Perfume, makeup and skin care, so I don't consider them a skin care brand which Elemis are. If you are expecting miracles from using the products you will be disappointed. Nowadays, they are best known for Double Wear Foundation.

Alison Keenan mentioned yesterday that Elizabeth Arden is also coming to QVC.
There used to be loads of this in our local discount store (now closed down)
It was always there piled high, seems like they would have had to give the stuff away to shift it. 🤭
Interesting, love elizabeth Arden

It looks life AY and Freebie Flint doing the launch show together on Saturday. The poor brand rep won't be able to get a word in...

Latest posts

Back