Estee Lauder TSV 19/2/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Same product in 2 sizes?All reviews are from EL.I am not tempted at all although never tried this product.I went for a previous EL TSV in a rash moment and returned almost immediately as it was too highly perfumed for me.So more for those that love it & works for them.

Just noticed that all the reviews are from EL website…. I’m really not sure about that….
Especially as we have recently discussed, QVC seem to have issues with shelf life and some Or the products sold are not generally available.
Shouldn't the reviews be limited to items bought through QVC?
Something else that is making me think twice about purchases…

Just noticed that all the reviews are from EL website…. I’m really not sure about that….
Especially as we have recently discussed, QVC seem to have issues with shelf life and some Or the products sold are not generally available.
Shouldn't the reviews be limited to items bought through QVC?
Something else that is making me think twice about purchases…
I am not keen on all these reviews that are pinched from the retailers websites, Boots and John Lewis are fond of doing it too,

I am not keen on all these reviews that are pinched from the retailers websites, Boots and John Lewis are fond of doing it too,
Me neither, I think they have done this with Dyson as well. I think they want to give the impression hundreds of people have bought it from QVC as they have been so wowed by the “incredible“ prices. They must think we are stupid, it annoys the hell out of me.

AY presenting the 11o'clock hour, good grief, she said the word gender so many times I lost count!
She was annoying me so much that I only lasted half an hour, even though the lovely Irish lady was the guest.

Shut up about genders!!! it is already beyond a joke 🤬

I am not keen on all these reviews that are pinched from the retailers websites, Boots and John Lewis are fond of doing it to

Indeed, it enables the plagiariser to select only the good/best reviews for reproduction. Grrrrrr

It is on at the moment and apparently we now have to protect ourselves from micro dust, give me strength.
Eh? WTF?

A few months ago I bought that exact configuration and it came with a small pot of moisturiser as well. It was £70 and zero postage and packaging that was from Very.com.

AY presenting the 11o'clock hour, good grief, she said the word gender so many times I lost count!
She was annoying me so much that I only lasted half an hour, even though the lovely Irish lady was the guest.

Well done for lasting half an hour 😊totally agree about AY can’t stand her.

Do you really rate the serum Lynn?
I’ve only been trying it for a week and typically of me because it’s a supersize I’m using way more than recommended but I haven’t had any reaction and my skin does seem more clarified 😊also using it on back of my hands😊think I need to give it a few more weeks for more positive results .

Alison Young sounds like a woke politician. From being one of her greatest fans shes now doing my head in.
The worst is: 'If you have a beautiful ethnicity....this product...blah blah'

Now this doesn't make sense. We all have an ethnicity, FFS. She means if you have non white skin. It makes her sound dense.

So, she's so down with the black girls & their beautiful ethnicities, yet she has mispronounced Delina's name all through the show. I almost thought I was watching a spoof documentary & was waiting for Alan Partridge to pop up. A-HAAAAAAAAAA!

I totally agree. She must have been on a politically-correct course or something. It’s International Women’s Day today (whatever that means!). Can’t she just talk about women without saying gender or whatever you identify as etc?

I really can’t listen to her anymore.

Latest posts

Back