Estee Lauder TSV 17/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are coming thick and fast now. Soon be up there with Elemis miss one next one coming along.

In other words ….. Groundhog Day again.

QVC is really lacking originality nowadays. I know beauty is their big seller but, together with numerous lights and torches being aired recently (sorry, strato 😉) it’s becoming an extremely boring channel.

Watching the basket for under the christmas tree bought mine I think for a fiver in Homebase a couple of years ago in the after christmas sale. They make the tree shape a lot better more fuller at the bottom and cover the ugly tree legs. They are big though to store but worth it.

Estee Lauder 4 Piece Collection TSV 17/12/22 (dont ask why its linking to the TSV)

50ml Modern Muse EDP RRP £82 + post (guessing on the size but balanced to the same kinda value as last tsvs)
50ml Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex RRP £86 + post
6ml Double Wear Mascara RRP £26.50 + post
0.35g Double Wear Eyeliner RRP £22 + post

Total RRP £216.50 if perfume is correct

Attachments

• Estee TSV 1.jpg
    Estee TSV 1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 78
Estee Lauder 4 Piece Collection TSV 17/12/22 (dont ask why its linking to the TSV)

50ml Modern Muse EDP RRP £82 + post (guessing on the size but balanced to the same kinda value as last tsvs)
50ml Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex RRP £86 + post
6ml Double Wear Mascara RRP £26.50 + post
0.35g Double Wear Eyeliner RRP £22 + post

Total RRP £216.50 if perfume is correct
Here is correct link, won't work until TSV goes live

Estee Lauder 4 Piece Luxury Collection
Item Number: 248161
QVC Price £170.00
Todays Special Value Price £98.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £24.74

Bring a little luxury to your daily ritual with the help of this four-piece collection from Estee Lauder. Boasting something for every element of your routine, including fragrance, skincare and make-up, this amazing collection features iconic Modern Muse Eau de Parfum, Advanced Night Repair serum plus a powerful eye duo of Zero Smudge Mascara and Infinite Eyeliner Khol from their lauded Double Wear range. Discover tantalising scent, beautiful skin and mesmerising eyes with the help of this collection from the experts at Estee Lauder.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Estee Lauder you’d pay £216.50. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £98.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £113.59.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Hello, Modern Muse - this season, experience the understated confidence of Estee Lauder's Modern Muse in this collection. An inspiring, lush floral fragrance with elegant woody undertones, it boasts beautiful notes of mandarin, honeysuckle nectar, fresh lily and soft musk, as well as a bouquet of stunning florals, woods and patchouli to give it an unforgettable finish. Spritz liberally to entice anyone nearby.

Treat your skin - included in this collection is Estee Lauder's beloved Advanced Night Repair Serum, offering a powerhouse formula to take your skincare routine to the next level. Fast-absorbing and intensive, this serum works to target the look of fine lines and wrinkles, helping you wake up to smooth, radiant skin by the morning. Simply slot it into your regimen and discover how powerful it can be.

All eyes on you - the duo of Double Wear eye heroes in this collection will help give you defined, beautiful eyes, whether you're hitting the dancefloor or meeting friends for lunch. The Zero Smudge Mascara works to give you layers on layers of fluttery-looking lashes, helping to coat each one with glossy pigment that lasts for up to 15 hours. Meanwhile, the Infinite Eyeliner Kohl gives you up to 24 hours of smudge-proof wear, gliding over your lids for precise definition that can be smudged out into a sultry smoky look. Create countless eye looks all season long with the help of this dynamic duo!

The gift of feeling gorgeous - what better present can there be this Christmas than letting someone feel their very best? Estee Lauder is synonymous with luxury in the beauty industry, and these iconic formulas would make a beautiful present for a loved one, whether they're a beauty buff or simply someone who deserves to feel special this season.

Modern Muse fragrance notes:

• Top notes: exotic mandarin, honeysuckle nectar, dewy petals, jasmine sambac
  • Heart notes: China absolute, tuberose, fresh lily, patchouli heart
  • Base notes: patchouli crist, amber wood, soft musk, Madagascar vanilla

Contains:

• 1 x Modern Muse Eau de Parfum (50ml) - an alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sensual wood notes offering a confident, inspiring fragrance. With notes of honeysuckle, tuberose, fresh lily and amber wood
  • 1 x Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex (50ml) - a fast-absorbing serum formulated to help reduce visible signs of ageing, while working to promote a smoother and more radiant-looking complexion. Boasting an oil-free texture to suit all skin types, this complex is enriched with Chronolux Power Signal Technology, plus hyaluronic acid, caffeine, chamomile and probiotic extracts
  • 1 x Double Wear Zero Smudge Mascara (6ml) - designed to last up to 15 hours, this glossy mascara works to coat every lash for longer, thicker-looking lashes that look gorgeous from day to night. With micro-fibre bristles that work to go deep into the lashes, this mascara comes in classic black and is infused with innovative polymers
  • 1 x Double Wear Infinite Waterproof Eyeliner Kohl in Noir (0.35g) - a double-ended pencil with a smudger on one end and on the other, a longwearing, water-resistant eye pencil that lines and defines with smooth, even colour that lasts up to 12 hours. The lightweight, creamy formula glides on effortlessly with rich, stay-true colour that won't feather or bleed. Enriched with jojoba seed oil and hydrogenated cottonseed oil

The mascara and eyeliner are something they throw into GWP as not really worth that much. So the real money is the perfume and night repair so the mascara and eyeliner are just there to bulk this TSV up.

Just my thoughts.

Oh, and the perfume no doubt in gift set will be 30% off after Xmas, as will the gift set with the night repair of face and the eye in it.

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Estee Lauder you’d pay £216.50

Modern Muse Eau de Parfum 50ml £82 direct cost £38.98
Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex 50ml £86 direct cost £40.88
Double Wear Zero Smudge Mascara 6ml £26.50 direct cost £12.60
Double Wear Infinite Waterproof Eyeliner Kohl in Noir 0.35g £22 direct cost £10.45

Total £216.50 cost £102.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

The mascara and eyeliner are something they throw into GWP as not really worth that much. So the real money is the perfume and night repair so the mascara and eyeliner are just there to bulk this TSV up.

Just my thoughts.

Oh, and the perfume no doubt in gift set will be 30% off after Xmas, as will the gift set with the night repair of face and the eye in it.
Not sure they'd put full size mascara or eyeliner in a gift with purchase.

I heard them banging on about Modern Muse a few months ago, so I thought I'd go down to boots and have a spray to see what it was like - Really not to my taste at all, I also recently tried an Estee lauder mascara, not the one in that set, it's in an all gold container and called sumptuous extreme or something and it's got to be the worst mascara I have ever used in my life. The brush was too big, it was too runny and taking it off, well good luck with that one, it literally stains your face and what's more even when it was on it didn't look that great. The mascara that came in my cheapo Sunkissed advent calendar is a million times better! Night repair is ok...a good deal if you like the perfume I guess, but if you haven't tried it, I'd recommend trying a tester in a shop first 'cause imo it really isn't that nice!

What a disappointment, I had the TSV a while back that contained the Modern Muse fragrance, it was horrible, I sent it back pronto, and I vowed never again to buy a fragrance without trying it in a shop first. I like the Advanced Night Repair but not interested in the rest, so it's a definite no from me.

To be honest, the only perfume I own and like from EL is Private Collection original created in the early 70s. The bottle I own I got on sale in House of Fraser over 5 years ago.
I have to say I don't think I've ever found an Estee Lauder perfume that I've really liked, more to the contrary really. A work colleague used to drown herself in "Beautiful" and imo it was far from it -sickly, cloying , headache. I also had a quick try of "Pleasures" after hearing them rave about it on Q, I googled it and it seemed to be many people's favourite perfume - Not mine, I thought it was horrible! As for Youth Dew ...heave! Though I do have a soft spot for it as it was the first "real" perfume I was ever bought as a present at the age of 14!

Latest posts

Back