Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This woman is off the scale in terms of her spending, opening packets showing very unremarkable LR pieces which are so similar to each other.There must be around £150+ in goods there.It is her money presumably but I cannot see her earning that sort of disposable income.
On a Facebook group I saw someone complain about the P&P cost when buying Lola Rose from QVC. Somebody suggested buying directly from LR, but the lady replied that some items were exclusive to QVC. I would have thought there was ample choice buying directly, but it seems some folks need to have every item from the range. I’ve also heard that people order more than one of the item then decide which looks best as the markings on the stones vary.

Well, Nicola has changed tack in case we‘re not captivated by her faulty Monsoon jumpsuits and squillions of Lola Rose purchases. She’s now regaling us with a Shark vacuum cleaner. 🙄

She’s on Qurio more times a day than the weather forecast is on TV.
🤣🤣🤣 just seen it and she’s had it a while she must be getting desperate nothing new to review till postman comes Monday so dragged the hoover out the cupboard hilarious

🤣🤣🤣 just seen it and she’s had it a while she must be getting desperate nothing new to review till postman comes Monday so dragged the hoover out the cupboard hilarious
Indeed, that is ****** hilarious! and goes to show that's she's as addicted to posting these reviews as she is to buying the stuff. I wouldn't be surprised he she isn't going through all her cupboards and drawers as we speak looking for stuff she's bought from Q, then cross referencing them to make sure they're still available. I bet she can't wait until tomorrow!

I hope they are at home all day to take in these parcels.

Most of our cul de sac neighbours have been buying like things processed this past 18 months and Ofcourse it has ramped up during Christmas shopping. We have always been ok with taking in parcels but it’s sort of getting beyond a joke now. Yesterday Mr L took in 8 and I’ve done 2 already despite being out most of the morning. I think what has got to him is that they are now putting our name and address as an alternative delivery point despite not having the decency to ask first. The problem is watching out for their return and taking them down the road especially if it’s bucketing. Most for next door are addressed to their daughter who moved to her own home 2 years ago!
We get this too. DH isn’t well and it’s annoying if the doorbell rings when he’s asleep. We have had a neighbourhood whatsapp group since the first lockdown and that makes it easier to arrange collection with minimal disturbance.

Torch qurio - Someone has just posted a photo of the packets from his latest torch purchases, AND this is for just for one make of torch.

These look like small torches, but the larger ones cost up to £750 each! The smaller ones are "only" £30 to £100 each.

Olight packaging 268645070_10159.jpg
Olight packaging 269718836_10159613686302486_1208274776806362852_n.jpg

Torch qurio - Someone has just posted a photo of the packets from his latest torch purchases, AND this is for just for one make of torch.

These look like small torches, but the larger ones cost up to £750 each! The smaller ones are "only" £30 to £100 each.

View attachment 22846View attachment 22847
Apologies to Cliff Richard

I like small torches, I like tall torches, especially when they are 5 for a pound

Hope Lola doesn't see this, as she'll be duty bound to up her orders!

I’ve not looked at Qurio and won’t be installing any apps but is it the same people as they have on the promo thing on QVC (constantly) - ie the “phenomenal” woman with the red eyeshadow and the “lovely laydees” woman?I have to say I wouldn’t be inclined to take buying or cosmetics advice from either.

They actually would put me off buying rather than encourage but then again they are showing things I would never consider. Those LR bunting necklaces straight out of a cheap Christmas cracker, the trinkets and naff decorations, endless LR pieces which all look very insignificant, clothes that don’t fit and look as though they were picked up for a couple of £ in the bargain basement.Add to this the P&P costs of the ‘5 packets delivered today’ not remembering what was ordered and you have the Total Madness Show.

Don’t forget those LR bunting necklaces were originally in real diamonds (well TBH scrapings off the floor) at several hundred pounds and they didn’t look one iota better than the Eek versions. I think they are worn too tight mostly by ladies who are a bit chunky around the neck so they look as if they are being sliced like a cheese slicer, plus that type of jewellery is too twee for me with the stupid sayings.

I look on Qurio, purely for the amusement value. Some of them actually post reviews, while a handful waffle on and say nothing of interest, just so they can been seen on video. 🙄

View attachment 22846View attachment 22847

I would hazard a guess that this guy has a bit of a problem. 😳

I’ve just had a quick look on Qurio and Nicola’s there again, wearing and reviewing another dress, from White Stuff this time. Once again, she’s pulling it around and fiddling with it. She also announced that she tested positive for covid and so has a new dress but can’t go out anywhere at the moment. At least she’s being sensible.

I can see mountains of QVC parcels arriving while she’s stuck at home. 🙄

Apologies to Cliff Richard

I like small torches, I like tall torches, especially when they are 5 for a pound

Hope Lola doesn't see this, as she'll be duty bound to up her orders!
Not being funny but a lady has just posted a review about a Santa hat omg poor woman got her words mixed up and said happy birthday instead of Christmas before correcting herself I’ve got to stop viewing this app I am getting addicted,still it’s free ,oh and Lola is back fondling her bosom I shouldn’t laugh but they just can’t see how ridiculous they come across

I look on Qurio, purely for the amusement value. Some of them actually post reviews, while a handful waffle on and say nothing of interest, just so they can been seen on video. 🙄
I can’t stop looking at it 😂 most ladies are informative and showing the product and the camara is aimed at the item while a couple of ladies think they are auditioning for a movie part with the camera on them and in close up

I’ve just had a quick look on Qurio and Nicola’s there again, wearing and reviewing another dress, from White Stuff this time. Once again, she’s pulling it around and fiddling with it. She also announced that she tested positive for covid and so has a new dress but can’t go out anywhere at the moment. At least she’s being sensible.

I just seen this and we all know she loves a bit of cleavage her words again not mine 😂

I can't remember the last time I bought myself a new dress - gotta be a couple of years ago. I think I've got rid of more than I've bought lately. I've got 17 dresses and every occasion/season is covered. Off out tonight as it goes and I've selected the dress I'm wearing - no problem! Like I said in another thread I'd prefer to wear a dress or outfit that's tried and tested. Having less makes planning what to wear so much easier, and now I've learned what colour palettes I like, and what goes with what I'm rarely stuck as to what to wear. Some of our ladies will buy anything just for the sake of having something new - crazy imo, but up to them!

Should be fine she has her own team at Knowsley preparing and dispatching her orders and Hermes standing by with a special container lorry.

I hate cleavage on display. It's like "builder's bum" but in the wrong place.

CC
you and me both, though I don't think it looks quite so bad on the youngsters so long as they're not letting too much spill out (A lot of them do)..but in general I think it looks awful!

We get this too. DH isn’t well and it’s annoying if the doorbell rings when he’s asleep. We have had a neighbourhood whatsapp group since the first lockdown and that makes it easier to arrange collection with minimal disturbance.
I have exactly the same happen to me almost daily lately. I was in the shower yesterday and door bell went, dpd with Asos delivery for next door! They even expect me to run round and deliver! I no longer oblige and leave parcels in the hall, sometimes there for days fgs! Really annoying lately. Rant over🙄

Latest posts

Back