Dannii Minogue Petite Fashion TSV 10/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Belted Jersey 3/4 Sleeve Dress

Attachments

• danni.jpg
    danni.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 140
I can’t wear anything with a belt despite what crap the stoilists trot out about it slimming curvy (fat) ladies all that it does is make my arse stick out even more.

Unfortunately every darn dress in every darn shop seems to have a bliddy belt!

I'm quite slim and a belt makes me look ridiculous but if there's too much fabric in a dress it just hangs like a tent. Clothes used to have darts in them for shaping - who remembers that far back :LOL:? It was in the days before poly elastane (also known as jersey, which used to be a knitted type fabric lol).

CC

I can remember the days when clothes had darts in them. 👍 Nowadays most of the fashion (on QVC) seems to verge on shapeless tent-like shapes or the one size fits all scenario. None of those look any better by adding a belt.

Attachments

• Dannii TSV 1.jpg
    Dannii TSV 1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Dannii TSV 2.jpg
    Dannii TSV 2.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Dannii TSV 3.jpg
    Dannii TSV 3.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Dannii TSV 4.jpg
    Dannii TSV 4.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 153
  • Dannii TSV 5.jpg
    Dannii TSV 5.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 202
I'm quite slim and a belt makes me look ridiculous but if there's too much fabric in a dress it just hangs like a tent. Clothes used to have darts in them for shaping - who remembers that far back :LOL:? It was in the days before poly elastane (also known as jersey, which used to be a knitted type fabric lol).

CC
I used to sew a lot using Vogue patterns. I am well aware of how cheaply clothes are made now. Even very pricey stuff is not made like this anymore.

You are so right Boffy. I used to sew a lot as well with Vogue and Burda patterns. I used to get all my fabric off Blackburn market - sooooo cheap back in the day. It doesn't pay to make your own clothes these days as the cost of fabric/thread/notions are pie in the sky.

CC

Dannii Minogue 3/4 Sleeve Belted Dress
QVC Price £54.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £3.95

Petite

Regular

Belted dresses are a great way of bringing feminine, flirty style into your day-to-day wardrobe and this petite dress from Dannii Minogue is no exception. It'll flatter your figure beautifully with its tie belt at the waist and stretchy jersey material, while the 3/4 length sleeves give just the right amount of coverage. Pair it with sandals for a fresh spring look, or trainers for an outfit that's bang on trend.

Easy to dress up or down - we love versatile dresses and know you do too! Which is why you'll adore how adaptable this is. Special occasion? Glam it up with heels, jewellery and a blazer if an extra layer is needed. Casual lunch? Team it with flats and a denim or biker jacket you can easily remove. Not only for the warmer months, this dress will also go well with boots, tights and cosy knitwear so you can take it into the colder seasons too.

Bright, bold and beautiful - take your pick from five gorgeous spring prints and bold hues. Polka dot is always a playful choice and Teal/White Spot or Blush/Pink Spot will have you rocking it in some of this season's most sought-after colours. But if you fancy something even more eye-catching, Pink Orange Snake or Blue Green Snake should be your go-to. Not sure about print? Hot Pink will still have you standing out from the crowd in sizzling style.

Effortless care - made from a stretchy, no-crease jersey material, this dress is not only comfortable but easy to care for too. Simply pop it in the washing machine whenever you need to freshen it up and it'll soon be hanging back in your wardrobe looking as good as new.

• V-neckline
  • Sleeve tabs
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour/print options:

• Teal/White Spot
  • Pink Orange Snake
  • Blush/Pink Spot
  • Blue Green Snake
  • Hot Pink

I can’t wear anything with a belt despite what crap the stoilists trot out about it slimming curvy (fat) ladies all that it does is make my arse stick out even more.

Unfortunately every darn dress in every darn shop seems to have a bliddy belt!
You could always remove the belt and wear it as a nightie, LATI. I glanced at QVC before I put the telly off last night and I honestly thought it was a nightwear TSV.

9F2B1CE9-C7AF-4B30-8D01-6CF193CDD98E.jpeg

£41 though! I would pay and have paid a lot more for a dress but I wouldn’t expect anyone to pay £15 for that flimsy, shapeless, frumpy thing.

And back to M&S I go….! Have I mentioned I quite like shopping in M&S at the moment? 😂😂😂

You could always remove the belt and wear it as a nightie, LATI. I glanced at QVC before I put the telly off last night and I honestly thought it was a nightwear TSV.

View attachment 23372

£41 though! I would pay and have paid a lot more for a dress but I wouldn’t expect anyone to pay £15 for that flimsy, shapeless, frumpy thing.

And back to M&S I go….! Have I mentioned I quite like shopping in M&S at the moment? 😂😂😂
Woozier us M&S shoppers we must have this in built thinking if its not £15 jumpers it’s nighties’.🤭😂😂
I quickly saw that pink creation last night and chipped up to hubby well that sure does look like a nightie. 😮🙄😂

Caught a bit of this earlier today and the larger models looked absolutely awful in it. Ms Minogue is tiny and can probably get away with wearing a bin bag but model Claire and the new model I hadn't seen before looked complete frumps.

CC

Latest posts

Back