Danni TSV 3.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Danni TSV 4.jpg
    Danni TSV 4.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Danni TSV 5.jpg
    Danni TSV 5.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 131
I bought a top very similar to this from George at Asda about five years ago.

It is in a fine cotton fabric in a pretty turquoise colour that has been washed numerous times and still looked great when I wore it last summer.

I can't remember the exact price but it was around a fiver.

I'm sure I still have it, I must look it out before the next heatwave.

These are ten a penny everywhere. Not buying (although the sun was out today and summer tops WERE in order).

CC
Absolutely, and even if it's priced realistically £8-£12, one would be better off buying where you can pick up more than one colour without having to pay extra postage, and you'll probably find the ones in the shops will be cotton or viscose. However, no way is that gonna be £12 - I can't even hazard a guess at how much they'll charge. I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say it'll be about £22 +£2.95 bringing it just short of £25, and that they'll harp on relentlessly how much of a bargain it is. Higher than that, then I would put it down in history as Q's biggest pi$$take ever! Obviously Marla's sheets and blankets are just as bad, but as CC, this sort of thing is ten a penny everywhere!

The prices in the shops have risen dramatically for simple summer clothes.

Pre covid Marks had summer tops for around £15 - 20 now the same tops are around £25 - 29. Yet you can buy one of their dresses between £25- 35.[own brand ).

If Q increase to the same degree then all brands will be in the MW price range.

Dannii Minogue Embroidered Jersey Top

QVC Price £39.50
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £3.95

Petite

Regular

You'll be pulling together smart and casual (or smart-casual!) outfits in moments with the help of this embroidered top from Dannii Minogue. Offering true versatility, it has an elasticated neckline so you can wear it on or off the shoulder and features fluted sleeves that add a gorgeous, floaty touch. Made from a comfortable fabric that's easy to wear and care for too, this is one design you'll be happy to wear all day, every day.
How to style - the options really are endless! Once you've decided whether to wear it on or off the shoulder, try pairing it with jeans and trainers for a quick and chic casual look. We also love the idea of teaming it with trousers in an eye-catching print or a contrasting colour for a bolder look. Heading to work or out for lunch? Swap those flats for heels, pop on some statement jewellery and you're good to go.
Take your pick - this fashionable top comes in a number of bright, statement colour options that'll freshen up your wardrobe, including summery Lemon, sizzling Hot Pink, trendy Cobalt and blazing Red. Prefer timeless hues that go with everything? Then there's also your classic White or Black.
  • Short sleeves
  • Elasticated round/off-the-shoulder neckline
  • Flattering semi fitted shape
  • Body: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Lining: 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Black
  • White
  • Lemon
  • Hot Pink
  • Cobalt
  • Red

I was wrong- it works out at £33! I’m sorry but that’s crazier than the price of a “drama” kimono (which are at least unique) . I realise that prices are on the rise, but even so, that is ridiculous. It’s full price? I actually have no words! There’s none of the modal they like to use to justify a daft price, no cotton or viscose for a bit of breatheability . The little holes will help - until I spotted “100% polyester lining” . If you want to roast , wrap yourself up in tinfoil and save yourself a bit of money!

No doubt made in China for around £4 a pop.

Extortionate price for something identical that can be bought in Sainsbury's for a tenner. I fully expected the tsv price to be for TWO !!! It certainly would have been on IW and be around £20.

QVC should really be careful about the claims they make.

Today is supposedly “only on QVC day” so I wonder how they can explain why I’ve managed to find every brand being showcased today on Amazon and eBay. I realise that these are classed as secondary markets, as far as QVC are concerned, but their “only on QVC” statement is inaccurate and way off the mark.

I needed some shorts for holidays later this year. The only ones I liked were in Next at £20 a pair. Gulp.

I tried on two pairs the same size one was a bit big and the other was too tight. Ridiculous.
I had a similar problem in Marks a few years ago. 2 pairs of T shirt bras ,same size and cup size,in the same pack one was ok the other was way too small.

Latest posts

Back