Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never got a colour like the Tan Luxe people have from any of their products. I think they have a dark spray tan before coming on air! I also don’t find any palm issues with the gradual tan as I just dip my palms in water after using it. Also, none of that staining around the base and in between your fingers, which is something I hate. It comes up a nice colour on me, so I just use it as my body lotion.

Just watched a presentation of the Tan Luxe…and if I was thinking of buying (which I’m not as happy to remain pale and uninteresting) then BA would have put me right off. I didn’t see the beginning, so have no idea how many applications she’d used, but thought she looked awful. Such a fake looking colour, not helped by the fact she’d obviously not had time to wash her palms.
And............................Hair extensions

I find that when they say "no biscuity smell"... I get the biscuity smell...
When they say "no orange"... I go orange.
I therefore would go for a cheapo product to use on my legs if I want them to look less like milk bottles, but that's it. I won't pay for a premium self-tan product these days. I've learned my lesson!

I posted about the Ultrasun face mist in the Bargain Hunter section a few weeks ago, when Q had it as a 75ml duo, which I was interested in. Shopping around, I found the Ambre Solaire equivalent in Boots: also SPF50 and “over make-up“ though doesn’t mention using it on the scalp and probably needs re-applying sooner than Ultrasun claim for theirs. It gets very good reviews and is about £8 for the 75ml spray but the Boots “everyday price” is £6.50. In fact when I was in the store, it was only £4.33 but I don’t know if it still is.

Personally, I prefer the 75ml size as it’s better for handbags (when it’s hot and sunny enough to need top-ups out and about!).

Beauty Supersize of the Month May

Ultrasun Supersize Body Tan Activator Sculpt SPF 30 400ml £45.99 + post & 3 Easy Pays

Beauty Pick of the Month May

Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Hair Revitalizing Treatment Mist £35 Delivered

Beauty Steal of the Month May

Gatineau Supersize Hydra Aura Eclat De Soie Water Cream 200ml £39.98 Delivered

Last edited:
I bought the Tan Luxe Gradual Tan when it was the April BPOTM and have been using it for one week, but not every day. Any way last night I was complemented on the colour. I never get any positive feedback usually so, as tanning products have been discussed elsethread, I thought I would pass this on. I never normally see much , or indeed any, colour with other brands, be they firms like Gatineau or nearly every selection on the DHS.

The Tweak'd Mist is on advanced order, 23rd? I have caught the presentation, so QVC reviews for it.

Two people thought they would get 3 bottles for £35! :unsure:

One other just said she loved this product.

I never got the idea you got 3 from the demo.

Attachments

• LE.jpg
    LE.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 89
Escentual.com have 25% off until tonight on suncare. It includes the Ultrasun spray at £14.40. Free P&P over £30. SUN25 is the code to use at checkout.

I bought the Tan Luxe Gradual Tan when it was the April BPOTM and have been using it for one week, but not every day. Any way last night I was complemented on the colour. I never get any positive feedback usually so, as tanning products have been discussed elsethread, I thought I would pass this on. I never normally see much , or indeed any, colour with other brands, be they firms like Gatineau or nearly every selection on the DHS.
I wanted to buy that but was going away for 3 weeks and I didn't want to ask neighbours to hold onto a parcel for so long.

Ooh I'm interested in this depending on the price. I nearly ordered the M.Asam spf magic make up because I like the original "magic make up" products from both brands. Here is the same product info from the JW website if anyone wants to read up before it launches. It'll have to be a lot less than £65 though;)

I wanted to buy that but was going away for 3 weeks and I didn't want to ask neighbours to hold onto a parcel for so long.
Don't know if this is any good for you EM: Tan-Luxe Butter?

one of the 3 for june is

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Rose & Bergamot 250ml & 2 Cloths (well i think its 200ml)
250ml!! & its £26.98 Delivered

Supersize of the Month June

Judith Williams Supersize Magic Beauty Balm SPF15 75ml
£32.98 Delivered

Beauty Pick for June

Ahuhu Essential Anti Age Elixir + Redensyl 200ml Supersize £38 Delivered

one of the 3 for june is

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Rose & Bergamot 200ml & 2 Cloths (well i think its 200ml)
Boots have 200ml on offer today only

Latest posts

Back