The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't seen her yet. I didn't know she was away due to prolonged sickness, something that certainly can take a toll on hair and skin. Of course, she has all the benefits of flattering lighting, professionally applied makeup, and hair extensions. I agree she can talk like dripping honey, but a professional presenter, unlike the hapless Ophelia.
Yep,she's still a big gal. The saccharine 'ooh I'm rusty from being away sooo long' mentioned throughout and 'I must increase my steps with a new pair of Skechers' here we go again 🤦🏼‍♀️. I'm long term sick and if she's been away with similar problems as myself,I can guarantee her hair,nails and fresh appearance wouldn't be as pristine as they were today. Still,it's a break from Awfelia who the other day said a dress was priced at 39 inches. Useless,absolutely useless 😑

I haven't seen her yet. I didn't know she was away due to prolonged sickness, something that certainly can take a toll on hair and skin. Of course, she has all the benefits of flattering lighting, professionally applied makeup, and hair extensions. I agree she can talk like dripping honey, but a professional presenter, unlike the hapless Ophelia.
As far as I know she hasn‘t said why she has been away from QVC. The official line was personal reasons, so not necessarily her being ill.

I have not seen her yet, no idea or explanation as to why she hasn’t been on Q but everyone is entitled to privacy. Maybe it was a family issue, boyfriend or illness. Remember too she became a full time funeral celebrant in 2020, that sounds to me like one of the non religious based descriptions like the Humanist organisation perhaps. I wonder if she is still doing this.

Last edited:
I have not seen her yet, no idea or explanation as to why she hasn’t been on Q but everyone is entitled to privacy. Maybe it was a family issue, boyfriend or illness. Remember too she became a full time funeral celebrant in 2020, that sounds to me like one of the non religious based descriptions like the Humanist organisation perhaps. I wonder if she is still doing this.
Wasn’t it Claire Sutton who left and became a celebrant? Or maybe I’m mistake.

Latest posts

Back