The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I think she looked lovely in her dress - not that low cut and nothing wrong with showing a bit of cleavage. Doesn't mean she's attention seeking. What a bunch of fuddy duddies! :LOL:
Of course she is😆. There are alot of dirty old men on Twitter lapping it up and Chunts loves it. She even mentioned it on air🤮

Yep, hands up, fuddy duddy because I'd never get my t*ts out in my job. There's only fans for that or on the beach. However, if one wants to show off what one has and the job allows it then go for it. Not my thing though. It's like a man going about his job with his flies undone and no undies on or displaying builder's bum. The attention seeking I mentioned wasn't referring to any cleavage, it was all the wanting people to ask about absence etc.

CC
She was hardly getting her t*ts out - what an exagerration! Showing a bit of cleavage is not being offensive. She's a presenter not a vicar for goodness sake. I'd rather look at her than at Anne Dawson who barely seems to make an effort with her appearance.

Yep, hands up, fuddy duddy because I'd never get my t*ts out in my job. There's only fans for that or on the beach. However, if one wants to show off what one has and the job allows it then go for it. Not my thing though. It's like a man going about his job with his flies undone and no undies on or displaying builder's bum. The attention seeking I mentioned wasn't referring to any cleavage, it was all the wanting people to ask about absence etc.

CC
Undone flies and a woman's cleavage are not comparable. Undone flies will show genitals (illegal in public.) Women's breasts are not genitals and showing cleavage is not illegal. I can't understand the last phrase if your post CC.

Undone flies and a woman's cleavage are not comparable. Undone flies will show genitals (illegal in public.) Women's breasts are not genitals and showing cleavage is not illegal. I can't understand the last phrase if your post CC
You don't need to.

CC

The other day she was flogging something and mentioned it was suitable if you were going to an event, a wedding or a civil partnership. She had to get the civil partnership in to show how woke she is, but surely they are getting far less common as people just have a same sex marriage so she could just have said wedding.
Also when she was selling items suitable for a Father’s Day gift she went totally over the top with all the possible recipients. It could all have been covered by a father or someone who is a father-figure.

Catherine has a lovely voice. It's a shame she doesn't make better use of it rather than belittling herself or denigrating the dreaded high street... I think if she used a more varied turn of phrase as Ali Keenan used to do, but with her softer voice and slower delivery if would be a pleasure to listen to her.
I do wonder if adopting different looks, and her S.O.'s interests and lifestyle has a deeper origin. Will the real CH please stand up? I'm sure she is a likeable, capable lady... but that's not really what she portrays.

Latest posts

Back