The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In my opinion she looks lovely!
Awww bless,good for you...

As far as I know she hasn‘t said why she has been away from QVC. The official line was personal reasons, so not necessarily her being ill.
She expressed 'it' had been a traumatic time for the family which can leave anyone feeling under the weather and stressed.

Is it going to be another "I might tell you or I might not"? I'm not interested in people's work absence except that I hope it wasn't anything too disastrous or traumatic but please don't then come back to work and drip feed tiny bits of information to those that might want to know just to keep it interesting. That's just irritating IMO. Tell or don't. Catherine's always been like that. I'm glad she's back at work but just get on with it. I know I sound very unsympathetic but it's just attention seeking. I'd rather someone came out and just said sorry, I nearly drank myself to death or sorry, my brother died then we know. Or just don't say anything.

I really can't think of anything worse than having Catherine, Debbie or Claire doing my funeral. I'd much rather have Sister Bliss. Can you imagine her standing up there and saying "she was a pain in the arse and drank too much whisky". Probably true though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CC

Is it going to be another "I might tell you or I might not"? I'm not interested in people's work absence except that I hope it wasn't anything too disastrous or traumatic but please don't then come back to work and drip feed tiny bits of information to those that might want to know just to keep it interesting. That's just irritating IMO. Tell or don't. Catherine's always been like that. I'm glad she's back at work but just get on with it. I know I sound very unsympathetic but it's just attention seeking. I'd rather someone came out and just said sorry, I nearly drank myself to death or sorry, my brother died then we know. Or just don't say anything.

I really can't think of anything worse than having Catherine, Debbie or Claire doing my funeral. I'd much rather have Sister Bliss. Can you imagine her standing up there and saying "she was a pain in the arse and drank too much whisky". Probably true though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CC
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CC
Candy, you wee shite.......You have indeed drunk all the whiskey & are now up to mischief on the keyboard. Must be tie for a lie down soon?

Candy, you wee shite.......You have indeed drunk all the whiskey & are now up to mischief on the keyboard. Must be tie for a lie down soon?

...time...

Hoping I'm not going to get a barrage of criticism for what I'm about to write, but here goes … Catherine's clearly been through something very unpleasant and, regardless of how many pieces of personal information she has shared in the past, she is entitled (at any stage) to keep whatever she chooses to private. There continues to be enormous speculation about what lead to her lengthy absence. She has felt it necessary to make it clear it was traumatic. Surely that's a message not to keep probing?
I'd ask everyone to be kind, to be understanding, to accept that there are all manner of truly terrible things that can happen in folks' lives and also to consider that this might be once of them. Also to consider that it might not be just her problem.

Humanists perform weddings and funerals because they don’t believe in religion. I am only assuming because they are called celebrants that Clair Sutton and Debbie Greenwood also Catherine Huntley are all Humanists. I’m Catholic and I love my religion very much. We are all different.
My Dad (definitely not a Humanist) once what he called 'MC'd' a funeral that took place in a cathedral. Although the faith of the person whose funeral it was was not a regular churchgoer and did not want a lot of religious content in their service, he was not Humanist, Atheist or even an Agnostic. I think a lot of people imagine their final send-off being a more 'mixed bag'. And there are a lot of celebrants providing that and who are not Humanists.

I went to a humanist funeral manu years ago for a gentleman who lived on the road - only accepting items donated and not claiming any entitlements or looking to be re-homed. It was an honest account of a man who lived how he wanted to. The closing song choice for him was king of the road - absolutely brilliant

I'm a Humanist celebrant; there are many thousands of people who prefer a non-religious service. I spend time with the bereaved, learning about the person who has died, and therefore helping to make the send-off a fitting one for the deceased. It's certainly how my own funeral will be carried out, though having no family, I have arranged it already, and hope my wishes will be adhered to.

Hoping I'm not going to get a barrage of criticism for what I'm about to write, but here goes … Catherine's clearly been through something very unpleasant and, regardless of how many pieces of personal information she has shared in the past, she is entitled (at any stage) to keep whatever she chooses to private. There continues to be enormous speculation about what lead to her lengthy absence. She has felt it necessary to make it clear it was traumatic. Surely that's a message not to keep probing?
I'd ask everyone to be kind, to be understanding, to accept that there are all manner of truly terrible things that can happen in folks' lives and also to consider that this might be once of them. Also to consider that it might not be just her problem.
No criticism from me, Nicky-j.

A note to all the presenters - put the boobs back in the box, I don't want to have to avoid looking at them and the sight of them doesn't make me or any other woman I know buy anything.

And I always worked on the principle that you don't take your problems to work, even if or especially if, you're in the public eye because whatever attention it gets you, good or bad, is par for the course and you just have to suck it up. You're paid to do a job, not air or hint at your personal problems.

I don't mind Catherine but she has chosen to do a public job where she is so open to criticism.

How did we find out Catherine was a 'humanist' ? Did she tell us or was she asked and just replied? It's usually a red-flag for me when someone decides to label themselves as something and declare it to the world as if anyone gives a toss. Just sayin' as a Taurus. ;)

How did we find out Catherine was a 'humanist' ? Did she tell us or was she asked and just replied? It's usually a red-flag for me when someone decides to label themselves as something and declare it to the world as if anyone gives a toss. Just sayin' as a Taurus. ;)
Catherine does seem to have this thing for becoming whatever male she is dating believes. This has been going on for a number of years. The Welsh guy then the Scottish one who was a veggie, suddenly she was announcing on air she was one.

Why is she so fearful of just being who she really is? Yes, she had been a gold metal simper for years, making comments on air about her faults to get the quick replies of how lovely she is.

A note to all the presenters - put the boobs back in the box, I don't want to have to avoid looking at them and the sight of them doesn't make me or any other woman I know buy anything.

And I always worked on the principle that you don't take your problems to work, even if or especially if, you're in the public eye because whatever attention it gets you, good or bad, is par for the course and you just have to suck it up. You're paid to do a job, not air or hint at your personal problems.

I don't mind Catherine but she has chosen to do a public job where she is so open to criticism.
Any woman who shows cleavage does it because she knows people, men and women, will look at their chest. They want and expect the attention. On the beach is the only exception imo.

Just seen her on denim and co … declaring that rediculous line of “ these jackets are very wearable aren’t they ?”
🤦🏻‍♀️ well actually I thought I’d just buy it and hang it up for the joy of it lol … and not wear it .. because wearing a jacket would be silly wouldn’t it lol … grrrr it’s not just her who says it .. of course it’s wearable … it’s a piece of clothing !!!! 😁

I don't think Catherine is

Latest posts

Back