The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it going to be another "I might tell you or I might not"? I'm not interested in people's work absence except that I hope it wasn't anything too disastrous or traumatic but please don't then come back to work and drip feed tiny bits of information to those that might want to know just to keep it interesting. That's just irritating IMO. Tell or don't. Catherine's always been like that. I'm glad she's back at work but just get on with it. I know I sound very unsympathetic but it's just attention seeking. I'd rather someone came out and just said sorry, I nearly drank myself to death or sorry, my brother died then we know. Or just don't say anything.

I really can't think of anything worse than having Catherine, Debbie or Claire doing my funeral. I'd much rather have Sister Bliss. Can you imagine her standing up there and saying "she was a pain in the arse and drank too much whisky". Probably true though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CC
She's even more insipid than before🤦🏼‍♀️ if that were possible! Agree,she just wants to tell everyone what's happened,but she mustn't because it's private and...gawd 'elp us. She was on with drippy the other day the 'syrup' was oozing🤢

She's even more insipid than before🤦🏼‍♀️ if that were possible! Agree,she just wants to tell everyone what's happened,but she mustn't because it's private and...gawd 'elp us. She was on with drippy the other day the 'syrup' was oozing🤢

There's going to be one of her god-awful videos at some point. I remember the one about her sick cat. Then the one where the world seemed to be ending because she couldn't answer all her messages on social media. Does she really get that many? From who? Mind boggles.

Who is drippy?
Maybe that Evie woman, can't watch her. Going on past performance I will totally lose patience if Catherine comes out with the "it's all too personal" bit that she's done many times before. So why keep mentioning it? We all sympathise if she's had a life disaster but either tell us or don't. Don't pranny around on TV in your job saying "oh I'd love to tell you but I just can't". "Follow me on Insta/Facebook and I just might let you in on the secret". Can't be bothered with it TBH. Attention seeking. Likes and followers on social more important than what happened.

No I don't know what happened and I don't want to know but we have seen this drama before. Tin hat firmly on.

CC

I bet!!!!

Well I think she looked lovely in her dress - not that low cut and nothing wrong with showing a bit of cleavage. Doesn't mean she's attention seeking. What a bunch of fuddy duddies! :LOL:
It's just that when a woman shows a lot of cleavage, all eyes will go there. Not classy, imo, and not appropriate for a work situation.

It's just that when a woman shows a lot of cleavage, all eyes will go there. Not classy, imo, and not appropriate for a work situation.
I do agree with this however, anyone noticed Lindsey on Gems on a morning? I often wonder Why she has never been told her to fasten her tops up and fix the shoulders of her top which are found her elbows! How her boobs have never popped out I'll never know! I'm not one for cleavage never found them attractive and On the older lady even worse. But that's just my opinion.

Just caught sight of Jill F. on ‘Nikki &me’, she has always been slim and athletic but she looks incredibly thin tonight.Maybe it is she is wearing an off the shoulder top, but also her legs in black leggings, hands and wrists showing the jewellery.

Just caught sight of Jill F. on ‘Nikki &me’, she has always been slim and athletic but she looks incredibly thin tonight.Maybe it is she is wearing an off the shoulder top, but also her legs in black leggings, hands and wrists showing the jewellery.
Yes, she's an itty bitty person. Very small boned.

Just about to say the same, Silver Fox, Jill looked like a stork tonight, thinner than ever. I see Nikki has a nice new shiny plastic face! The prices of her coloured stones are ridiculous now, there is a permanent sale on her website.
Tiny, little Jill could be a garden fairy. So small and delicate. Although very slender, she seems to be in good health. What has Nicky done to her face? So smooth, tight and shiny. Her eyes have all but disappeared. Not a good look imo.

QVC could save a bob or two and bring down the prices we pay by turning down the thermostat in the studio because so many presenters and guests often undo several of their front buttons.

Well I think she looked lovely in her dress - not that low cut and nothing wrong with showing a bit of cleavage. Doesn't mean she's attention seeking. What a bunch of fuddy duddies! :LOL:
Yep, hands up, fuddy duddy because I'd never get my t*ts out in my job. There's only fans for that or on the beach. However, if one wants to show off what one has and the job allows it then go for it. Not my thing though. It's like a man going about his job with his flies undone and no undies on or displaying builder's bum. The attention seeking I mentioned wasn't referring to any cleavage, it was all the wanting people to ask about absence etc.

CC

Latest posts

Back